41. Safety and Comfort

Jimin's 1st Person POV

"I fold," Evan's brother, Tristan says as he places his cards down. "Anyway, enough talk about me. I'm sure you guys are over me talking about my lack of sleep because of my new born daughter. How about you, Jimin. How's life going with you?"

"Jimin is living the life," Evan says before I could answer Tristan.

"How's he living the life?" Our coworker, Jeff, questions Evan.

"He's in an open relationship with this insanely gorgeous woman," Evan answers Jeff and I see Jeff widen his eyes.

"Damn, man. How'd you find a woman who's agreed to a relationship like that?"Jeff directs the question over to me, staring at me.

"Honestly? She doesn't like the idea of being tied down. She and I started off as friends with benefits. But, the more time we spent, the more I wanted her in my life as more than us just being friends screwing each other. I was the one that suggested the open relationship, which she was reluctant about, at first, but decided to give it a go." I didn't mean to share as much as I did, but the words just kept spewing out of my mouth.

"You're a lucky bastard," Evan comments then stuffs a bunch of peanuts in his mouth.

"Aren't you worried that an unconventional relationship can get messy?" Tristan curiously asks.

"Of course I do. But, even a relationship with only two people involved gets messy, too, doesn't it?" I pose the question and Tristan looks in thought.

"You make a point. I guess there's nothing wrong with trying. I just don't know if I'd be able to handle my wife seeing other men. But, That's just me." Tristan is honest and I respect that.

"Oh, I get you. But, it's something that I thought could work for us. And, so far, it is." I tell the guys all sitting around Evan's kitchen table. We are all just talking, eating snacks around us and drinking beer. The game of poker has been temporarily halted.

"Are you seeing anyone else right now?" Jeff asks me.

"Yes, but nothing serious," I honestly answer him and he shakes his head.

"Damn. If I were you, I'd take advantage of the fact that I could see other people," Evan admits and Jeff nods in agreement.

I enjoy sex, and I might eventually welcome it with other women since I am in an open relationship. But, I don't think any woman who I encounter, moving forward, will hold a candle to Luella.

Luella's 1st Person POV

"Fuck me harder, Jungkook!" I yearn out while on my hands and knees. Jungkook is plowing into me from behind. Complying to my demand, Jungkook moves his hands from gripping my ass cheeks to now gripping firmly on my waist. I collapse, now no longer on my hands. I'm pressing one side of my face onto the mattress, while my arms are on either side of me, my hands grasping my bed sheets. I can feel him pulling out and aggressively thrusting back in again and again, making my moans louder.

"Oh, fuck yes, Kook," I whimper out as I reach my third orgasm of the night.

"Oh, shit," I hear him growl into my ear as his hands are now squeezing my tits, his chest against my back, him now releasing while still inside of me.