23. Making Every Moment Count

Luella's 1st Person POV

I spend the first half hour of being at the bakery explaining the details of last night to Madison.

"So you guys basically gave each other oral in the shower and that was it?! Dang, girl. You have self control. I would have wanted more with that gorgeous man if I was you, especially if you're saying he's well hung!" Madison shamelessly admits with a devilish grin.

"Hey, you've got Christian!" I giggle at her then continue, "Anyway, we were both satisfied."

"Oh, I know and I'm highly satisfied with my man. I'm just saying, if I were you, more would have happened," she voices out as she focuses on piping a design on the macaron she's working on.

"We pleasured each other, and washed the paint off ourselves. It was still good. Anyway, he's lucky that Olivia had washed some of his clothes he's left here from the past times he's spent here when they have their late night gaming sessions. The clothes he showed up in were completely covered in paint. When we both got dressed, we ended up just cuddling in the living room for a couple hours watching TV." I explain to her.

"So, are you really going to explore things with Jungkook moving forward?" She looks at me with a curious gaze.

"I think I'm going to allow myself to. I'm not tied down. And, like you said- I'm young and I'm going to enjoy myself, while being safe, of course," I say while winking at her.

"Atta girl," Madison proudly says to me while giving me a nod of approval. Then, we switch over to talking about her anniversary vacation trip she's planning with Christian while we diligently work on our macarons, making little stormtroopers for Star Wars Day tomorrow.*

♡♥♡

Madison and I are halfway through our lunch break at a Greek cafe. Madison is scarfing down a gyro while I'm sustaining myself with a Greek grilled chicken salad. I hadn't been paying much attention on my phone since I was just so engrossed in conversation with Madison. But, since Madison had to reply to a text from Christian now, I decided to check my phone.

The first text I open up is from Jungkook.

Kookie:
Lu, fuck I'm sorry! I met up with Olive and we were talking about random things and I kind of let slip how you and I kissed. I didn't go into detail! I'm sorry. I know we wanted to keep this between us, but your sister has a way with getting details out of me.

My jaw drops. How did he blurt out to my sister that he and I kissed? I mean, I'm glad he didn't share more! But, still! I know my sister has always shipped us so now I feel like she's going to pester me with questions when I get home from work. I do see that she texted me. And, after having read Jungkook's text, I'm fairly certain her text has to do with him. I hesitantly open her message.

Olivia:
So I was hanging out with Kook not too long ago. He let out that something happened between you two but he wouldn't go into detail. Lu, what the hell happened?! You 2 kissed?! Is Kook going to be my brother-in-law?!

My eyes widen at what I just read. I know she meant the last part of her text as a joke, but I also know she secretly wants us together. But, I'm just not sure. I consider him one of my closest friends. Obviously after what we did last night, things between us won't quite be the same. But, he said he didn't want anything serious, like me, so that's our arrangement. I know Olivia won't like hearing that, but it's both Jungkook's and my prerogative.