44. Wish I Didn't See That

Luella's 1st Person POV

"Jin, I need a break. I'm going to grab a drink at the bar," I quickly say into his ear and separate myself from him. He waves me off as acknowledgement and I exit the dance floor.

When I get to the open bar, it's not as busy, so one of the bartenders was able to quickly serve me the vodka cranberry I asked for. As soon as she hands me my drink, I turn around and lean on the bar, observing the wedding reception scene all around me.

The main reason I stopped dancing was because I was getting tired and wanted to quench my thirst with an alcoholic drink. Another reason why I stopped was because I've noticed one of the bridesmaids having her eyes obviously set on Jin the whole night. I kept seeing her checking him out on the dance floor while she was dancing with other bridesmaids right next to us.

I figured that if I left Jin to dance alone, she'd make her move, and I was right about my hunch because now, I see her dancing with Jin to 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira. It's comical watching Jin trying to seductively move his hips. I know he's intentionally trying to look goofy to make his current dance partner laugh. He is successful since she's giggling while also swaying her own hips.

My eyes move back to Jin. I must admit, Jin looks ridiculously handsome in his tuxedo. Part of me wonders how it would be under him again, but a huge part of me is hesitant because I'm not sure I want to continue being involved with other people, even if it's just purely sexual.

I shake my head and push myself off the bar and walk over to my assigned seat. I place my drink on the table and once I'm settled in my seat, I grabbed my phone from my dress pocket. Yes, I managed to find an elegant dress with pockets! It's like I scored the jackpot with this dress.

I go through some texts which includes a couple from Jimin asking me how the wedding reception is going and answering my early texts, letting me know how his trip was going. His last text was him letting me know that they were heading out to dinner and that since I booked a hotel room where the reception is being held, that I should take advantage of the open bar, which I've decided was advice that I should take. I'm currently on my fourth vodka cranberry so far and the night is still young.

After responding to different texts, I decide to check my Instagram stories. I get to Jimin's stories and I see he's posted a couple videos of all of them at a restaurant. The videos are basically of him showing the delicious spread on the table. The most recent story is a picture of his feet in a lit up swimming pool. Looks like a lovely, relaxing time and I find myself wishing I was with him now.

I continue looking though more stories. Right after Jimin's stories, I see Chloe has posted a couple pictures of her setting up and getting ready for tomorrow's fashion event. Seeing those pictures in her stories sparks excitement in me since she invited me to the event tomorrow. I'm looking forward to all the gorgeous fashion that will surround me.

My excitement quickly disappears when I get to Evan's stories. Evan had requested following me soon after Jimin and I agreed on being in an open relationship. I decided to follow Evan back since he happens to be one of Jimin's closest friends.

His stories start off innocent, with videos similar to Jimin's when they were at the restaurant. Then, all of a sudden, he has pictures and videos of all of them having a night swim in the pool of the place they were staying at. He took a picture of Jimin sitting on the edge of the pool with Margot on one side, and another woman on the other side. It's the same woman who texted him the picture of her in a bikini. Tianna.

In this picture, Margot and Tianna are giving Jimin a kiss on his cheeks, which I thought looked cute and harmless. But, it wasn't until I got to a video that Evan took where he's recording a couple of his friends taking shots. And, although Jimin and Tianna are in the background, it's a clear view.