4. There's Something About Luella

Luella's 1st Person POV

"Would you maybe want to take an Uber back to my place or yours?"

I look over at him with wide eyes. Thus far, we've been friendly with each other. We would have innocent encounters at my macaron shop. And, earlier tonight, we've had an enjoyable time keeping each other company here at the music club. The way he offered to either go to his place or mine, just now, came off sounding  rather suggestive.

As much as I want to gladly get naked and bend over for this beautiful man and let him have his way with me, I'm hesitant. I'm not quite sure I want to accept right now. I do, but I'd morally feel a little dirty, having slept with Hoseok just a few hours ago.

I mean, I am single and free to do what I want. And, as long as I'm safe about it all, no one has the right to judge me. But, personally, I like to pace myself with the men I involve myself with.

"I, um..." I hesitate in fully answering Jimin. As if he can sense my indecisiveness, he pipes up.

"Wait, that sounds bad. I don't want you to take that the wrong way," he tells me, looking worried and he continues to speak, "Can I take you outside to the club patio so we can hear each other better?" He's so flustered that it's cute. I smile as I nod at him. Then, I grab his hand and we snake through the crowd of people inside the venue. I lead him into the patio, where people are hanging out, smoking and talking amongst themselves.

"Okay, Jimin, what were you trying to say in there?" I ask him with one of my eyebrows arched as I look at him.

"When I asked if you wanted to come over or if we should go to your place, I didn't mean you'd come over just to sleep together. Fuck, I...you know what? Let me start over. I like that we are hanging out, outside of me coming by your bakery. I'm realizing hanging out after this might imply something, but I really just want to get to know you even more. Maybe instead of tonight, I could maybe take you out to dinner tomorrow night?" The man softly gazes at me, which admittedly is making me feel weak in the knees.

"Like a date?" I ask as clarification.

"I mean, if you want to call it that," He says, grinning at me.

Fuck, he's so cute right now.

I don't do dates but why am I having a hard time turning him down? Maybe I should tell him my intentions.

"Jimin, I just want to put it out there that I'm not looking for anything serious," I honestly tell him. He does this cute thing where he tilts his head and looks up as if he's thinking and then he looks back at me, his smile reappearing.

"Then, let's still have dinner. But, just two friends having dinner. What do you say?" he offers in a confident tone.

"Two friends having dinner?" I think out loud, questioningly. He continues to smile at me. It's really hard to deny that man when he's looking at me with that perfect face of his and the sweetest smile.

Curse you, Jimin.

"Yes, dinner." He makes it clear, his expression turning into one of hopefulness.

"Sure, let's have dinner tomorrow night, Jimin."

♡♥♡