Heart Attack

I yawned and my eyes fluttered open. I opened my eyes to see well, everything in front of me. my dresser, my tv. I moved my hand and I felt an arm across me. I smiled and I turned my body around.

I saw Justin peacefully asleep, his mouth slightly open and his hair wasn't up, it was flat. I sat up, not disturbing Justin and I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand. Facebook notifications, three missed calls from mom, two missed calls from Chaz, one missed call from niall, three missed calls from Chad, and one missed call from Ryan, a message from Harry, my Mom, and Chaz, wait. why would they call or text me so late at night? I opened the message from Harry first.

Where are you?!? Why aren't you answering Chaz?!? It's IMPORTANT!

I opened the message from Chaz.

Gabby, why aren't you and Justin answering your phones! it's important and I can't say it over a text. Call me!

I deleted those two messages. I'll call them after I read my mom's.

Gabby I'm really worried. It's important and you need to call. now.

I deleted that one too. I sighed and I dialed my mom's number. "Sorry, the number you are trying to reach has been disconnected. beep." I took my phoneoff of my ear. disconnected? I dialed Chaz's number. Ring. Ring. "Leave a message for-" I ended the call. I sighed. was it something bad? I dialed Chaz again.

Still voicemail. I dialed Harry's number. "GABBY?!?" he answered it with, making me jump. "Hey." I cleared my throat. "So what's up? why isn't Chaz answering and why is my mom's cellphone disconnected?" I asked. I heard him sigh. "Gabby, your mom." he said quietly. Has he been crying? "My mom what?" I asked, waiting for him to finish the sentence. "She-She's gone. That's why we were calling because I thought you would've got taken too." he said. my mouth dropped, I felt on the verge of tears. "G-GONE?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE?!?" I yelled. Justin sat up and he looked at me with caution. "She-Gabby she's dead."

I dropped my phone in front of me. I was in shock, like I was paralyzed. Justin grabbed my phone and he put it to his ear. "Hello?" he asked. it was quiet for a few minutes. "Oh my god, yeah, I know, I'll take care of her, yeah, I promise, I will, see you later, bye." he hung up the phone and he reached behind me to put it on my nightstand.

He wiped the hair away from my face. I still couldn't move. "Gabby, it's ok. it will be ok." he sais trying to calm me down. I wasn't mad, wasn't sad, I was emotionless. I didn't know what to think, what to say, what to feel.

"Justin, I, don't know. I don't know what to do." I finally made out. "You don't have to do anything." he said. I looked over at him. "I mean, I'm not sad, not mad, not happy, I'm not anything." I said. I felt his hand on top of mine. "It's going to be ok. I promise. And maybe you don't feel anything because it hasn't hit you yet." he said. I shrugged. "I don't know. Justin, what did happen?" I asked. he sighed and looked down.

He still wasn't talking. "Justin?" I asked. he sighed again. "She was on a date. He left her in the car because she forgot her hat. he went in, got it, and when he came out, she was gone. he thought she was playing with him, but there was a high heel laying on the ground. He called the gyts, and they found her body. she was pulled into the woods there, and she was shot. three times." he said. I took it all in. No siblings, my parents never talk to my aunts or uncles, and now, it's like I have no family. well, related family anyway.

I sighed and I leaned on his shoulder. he wrapped his arms around me. Somehow, he makes every bad situation not seem all that bad. My parents are gone, and I wonder who's next. hopefully the game's over because if I lose any of the guys, I will never live with myself. ever.

* * *

"I'm not having a funeral Justin." I said. he nodded. "Well then you want her buried right away?" I nodded. "Yeah. ok, can we stop talking about this?" I asked. he nodded. "Sorry." I sighed. "You have nothing to be sorry for." I said. "I know."

* * *

Justin and I were watching tv, and I heard a loud thump from downstairs. I looked at Justin, and he looked at me. "Go see what that is!" I whispered. he shook his head. "Hell no. I don't want to go down there." he whispered. "Be a man!" I whispered. he sighed. "No. I'm scared." he whimpered. I rolled my eyes. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. my heart was beating so fast I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.