ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ

Ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ

~Trey P.O.V.~

~A Week Later~

It's been a whole week since we were at GUTGD and things were so quiet in the streets again. No one talked about GUTGD and why they're no longer around- well they're around but they've gone completely ghost. Ishaan never showed up at the club according to Trina and he's also nowhere in the streets.

Not even Dad or the Uncles questioned us about the night GUTGD's trap magically disappeared. I was for sure Dad was going to be on my ass about that but he said nothing. That night the twins didn't leave till they collected all the bodies... they said they had some tests that needed to be done with Uncle Varo and they ran out of bodies earlier on that week... I never questioned them.

"Good morning Trey." Cassie said as she wrapped her warn breadstick-soft arms around me from behind. I felt those few soft kisses on my expose back and smirked. "What are you making?" Usually Cassie doesn't spend the night because of Breezy but since Breezy hasn't been here all week, she's been kickin' it with me and I really like havin' female company around.

"French toast. Want some?" I offered as I flipped the bread over to the other side. That golden crispy glow coming from the bread made me nearly drool. I was too hungry to the point where I was willing to just eat it as it is now.

"Sure. What are you doing today anyways?" She let me go and wandered off to the table, taking her seat she fixed her headband to move the curly fro of hers away from her face. She hasn't bothered to do anything with her hair since she's been here and I think she looks better with her hair left as a fro.

"I was gonna try to find Breezy. I'm startin' to wonder about his ass since he hasn't called or sent a text in about three days. Ain't you got work today?" I should be at the trap but I think it's just best I stay away from there for a little while, especially since I know FBI are gonna probably want my ass in their custody for a lot of questions if I set food out of this house... I'm not ready for all that just yet.

"I hope he's alright and yes I do but not till 2." I moved the toast to the plate and stacked it on top of the other piece. I carried the plate over to her and handed her the syrup before going back to the stove to make my own pieces.

"He better be alright but I'm sure he's just handling a situation right now." Cassie still doesn't know everything that's involved with my life. All she knows is I'm part of IRG and that's it. She doesn't know exactly what I do, how I do it, and who could be after my ass. I wanna tell her just so I can be open with her but I feel like once she knows that I literally commit murders, she might be fearful. Not that I'd ever do anything to her but I don't know. I remember Honey was a little fearful at first, though she never admitted to it, and I didn't like knowing a person of significance to me was fearful around me. Not to mention the last thing Cassie needed to know was the fact that the mother of Breezy's child was taken...

We ate breakfast like any other average couple. There were a few childish acts but that was just a given. Cassie left back to her place to get ready and that left me all alone at the house... Well till I called up Trina and even though I really shouldn't leave the house as I said earlier but I left anyways. I don't even listen to my own rules about 99.9% of the time- which is why I generally don't make my own rules to begin with. I'm confusing myself to be honest.

"Aight Trina, tell me what you know, who you know, and when you wanna play with it." I said with a laugh as I pulled her in for a hug. The sweet strong green apple scent of her shampoo kinda made me wish I had a lollipop to suck on now. We needa stop by a candy shop right quick so I can get an authentic lollipop.