Juliet and Vladimir's Sibling rivalry

(Vladimir's Pov)

I run into the woods.

Vlad: JULIET?!?!

I run around, Slowly running out of breath the more i run..

Vlad: JUILET! WHERE ARE YOU!

I then fall into the hole, my head his a hard rock. I get a wound, that was very bloody. I sit up, i see candles everywhere. This hole was like a dark cave. I pick up one of the candles, I walk around.

Vlad: Juliet? Are you down here?

i walk around more. Suddenly i see this room. I look at a table in it, there was names carved into...two names crossed off...Luna Sherman...Celina Watson. I look up, and then see....something on the ground...

something on the ground

This..was...weird...I then hear something fall...I turn around..

Vlad: Juliet...

(Juliet's pov)

Juliet: Vladimir...

My brother comes closer, hugging me.

Vlad: I was looking for you! I'm...scared Juliet...

Juliet: Scared? Of what?

Vlad:...everyone is dying...and everyone thinks i'm a witch....i don't know why! I'm not a witch! all i've done is delivered stuff to Stephen! and Hung out with Myles and Isadora!

Everyone...thinks my younger brother is a witch...perfect...this is just perfect....perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect PERFECT!

I giggle a little.

(Vladimir's Pov)

Vlad: Juliet why are you laughing!? you don't believe that I'm a witch do yo-

I look around...Why was Juliet down her in this...place where it looks like a WITCH WOULD BE. I back away from my sister..

Vlad: No wonder you've always smelt like a dead posy...You're...you're a...a...a..

Juliet: Come on! SAY IT VLADIMIR!

Vlad: A witch!

Juliet: THAT'S RIGHT VLADIMIR! I'M A WITCH! I KILLED LUNA AND CELINA!

Vlad: But...But....Why!?!?

Juliet: And now everyone thinks your the witch! I'M SAFE!

My sister laughs manically. I become scared..

Vlad: HOW COULD YOU! I CAME HERE BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU! AND I FIND OUT YOU'RE THE WITCH.

I then flip her the middle finger. She giggles, she pushes me against the wall. Pointing a bollock dagger at my wrist, I breathe heavily in fear. Suddenly, She cuts off my hand. I scream and cry in pain. I kick her off me, I grab my cut off hand and run. 

I hide behind a huge rock.

Juliet: Theres no use in hiding Vladimir! I've cut off your hand and then i'll make sure your gone!

I spot an exit and run out it. I lose my breath a moment...I then see Myles and Isadora, I run over to them.

Isadora: Vladimir!

I hug both of them...they noticed my bloody wound.

Myles: What happened to your hand!?

Vlad: Juliet...is the witch....and she cut off my hand...

Isadora tears up. Myles looks at me. 

Myles: They've already found us...they're looking for you now...

I look at them both, I sigh.

Vlad:...Juliet said she wanted to get rid of me...So...I'll be gone.

(Isadora's pov)

I look at Vladi.  I tear up more. 

Isadora: Vladi...no! we can't lose you!...We'll explain to them that Juliet is the witch!

Myles: Yeah we will..

Vlad: No, Listen...this whole town has hated me...so...if Juliet says she'll get rid of me...let her get rid of me...

I begin crying.

Isadora: No! That's it! I'm saying that I'm the witch!

Myles: No! I say it! I'll say i'm the witch!

Isadora: No Myles! I'll say it.

Vlad hugs us both.

Vlad: I love you both....

they give us both a kiss.

Vlad: Never leave each other.

Vladimir then runs.

Isadora: VLADIMIR NO!

I cry falling to the ground, Myles tears up, putting his arms around me. 

Myles: It'll be okay my love...We'll save them...