True feelings.

*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM*

*NSFW WARNING (BUT A BIT WORSE)*

(Louis's pov)

I was changing. I take my shirt off. I hear the door open. I look. 

Taylor: Just me..

Louis: Okay...I'm glad it's only you...

Taylor: Yeah..um..can i change in here with you.

Louis: Yeah that's fine..

Taylor closed the door. He put his clothes down on the bed. I told myself to not look at him changing. but...i decided i wanted to mention what i talked about.

Louis: Those...healed scars....what are they from?

i heard Taylor sigh.

Taylor: When i was 11 years old...i would cut myself when my parents argued....and...To hide it..i would have so many layers of bandaids on....my parents always got sick of buying them...so...i stopped cutting once i turned twelve....

I look at Taylor.

Louis: Well...i'm not mad or disturbed by your scars...i have scars from other things...and this one scar the is from self harm...

Taylor: Did you cut?

Louis: No...i scratched my arm so hard..it bled...my fingers were covered in blood...I did it...because i felt like...i deserved it...and i always wore long sleeves or bracelettes, or fingerless gloves...to hide it...

Taylor: Can i see the scar...

I go over to Taylor and showed him the healed scar on my wrist. 

Taylor: You can barely tell it's there now...

Louis: Yeah...it's starting to fade...

Taylor: If you didn't wanna show me you didn't have to...

Louis: It's okay...i feel comfortable showing you things like this.

Taylor: I wasn't expecting you to see my scars...but I would of showed you anyway..

Louis: Right...we should changed now...

Taylor: Right...right...

I go back over to my closet. My brain kept telling me to take quick glances at Taylor. I decided to just do it, I look at Taylor, I watch him take his shirt off. Good he looks so...good..But i noticed something. Scars on his chest...those scars looked familar. I look at my chest real quick. I notice my top surgery scars. I look at Taylor. His scars on his chest...looked like my top surgery scars. I look at Taylor.

Louis: You had top surgery?

Taylor lifted his head up. he looked at me. 

Taylor: What?

I point at his chest.

Taylor:...oh...those....right....

Louis: Your....

Taylor: Transgender Female...to Male?

Louis: Yeah...

Taylor: Well...that's...one thing i've kept a secret...

Louis: Is it weird that i think your top surgery scars make you look hotter then you already are?

Taylor: No?