"I'm so proud of you"

(Louis's Pov)

"Dear Diary,  i know its been awhile, last time i wrote was june 28th 2020, you know...the 5th grade summer dance. i haven't written in forever, but hey, i've got some updates. No Carol so far *Woo Hoo!* Sorry i had to. but there's something about me. I'm No longer Violet Anna Martell! Well still kind of her...just remove the her part....and...the name Violet. You understand what i mean. I feel like me now, i've always had thoughts, thoughts about being a boy, and well i figured them out! i'm so happy with who i am now, i just...gotta get top surgery..and hopefully bottom surgery. Oh and i have not told the others yet! but, Jayden returns from his vacation today! i finally get to tell him! OH and Mason's moving down! i cannot wait for all the fun we'll have, and i cannot wait to spend time with the Boy i've been hanging out with. He's so cute, with his blonde hair, his Brown eyes, and his nice body, and i cannot forget about his cute british accent! He's just...so...i can't describe it, theres so many words to use, hot, handsome, pretty, cute, adorable! AH! he's just the man of my dreams, oh and we're friends too, and he knows about my name and pronouns. They respect them. Anyway, i gotta meet Jayden soon. I'll hopefully write soon. --- Louis A. Martell <3"

I put my pen down, and close my diary. I hide my diary in my drawer nobody ever goes in. I close the drawer, I grab my phone and go near the front door.

Louis: MOM! I'M GONNA GO SEE JAYDEN AT THE AIRPORT!

Melissa: Alright

I run outside and get on my bike. 8 years and this old thing still is in good shape. I arrive at the airport. I come in and wait for Jayden. I open my phone and see a message from Taylor. Oh Taylor...he's just the man of my dreams. I open my phone and look at his text.

Taylor *text*: Hey Lou! wanna hang out later, maybe 3:00 and you can sleep over my house if your mum's okay with it! my parents aren't gonna be home all night.

I smiled looking at his text.

Louis *text*: Yeah, sure, i can hang out with you! i'd love to!

Taylor *text*: Cool, and maybe i can get you all flustered like i usually do. 

Seeing that text made me blush a little. Taylor likes to flirt with me to get me all flustered. He can tell if i'm blushing a lot or i'm stuttering a lot. Even though i hate how much of a stuttering idiot i am. i do love when Taylor causes it. 

Louis *text*: you know i love when you get me all flustered..

Taylor *text*: and i love getting you all flustered.

Louis *Text*: Alright, i'll meet you around 3:00 or 3:05

Taylor *text*: Alright.

I put my phone away, and saw Jayden walking in. I run over and hug him. 

Jayden: Oh hey, Violet! you look different, you hair's shorter...are you wearing a binder?

Louis: Oh...about that...

Jayden looked at me.

Jayden: OHHHHH! You're..

Louis: Transgender...um...it's Louis now...he/they.

Jayden hugged me.

Jayden: I'm so proud of you