Mind flooded with memories, good ones...bad ones.

(I didn't say this in the first season/act. But yes I got Pandory from the hug, I based it on Klaus's fear of Pandory. we'd tease them about it and Henry would do a Pandory impression to scare Klaus jokingly. Klaus obviously knew we were being teenagers joking around but we stopped once their "Friends" did it but not joking, we stopped. But Klaus is not afraid of Pandory anymore, but since Mason is based on Klaus i wanted to do this for him. But i changed it up a bit, kind of changed the evil animatronic concept kind of.)

(Mason's pov)

I was sitting, waiting for Violet to come back. I began to become bored. I then decided, what if i go see Jayden! I go outside and get on my bike that was in the garage. i was surprised this bike was still surviving. I ride my bike, seeing this town again reminded me of such great times. I remember a lot of them. Once Me, Jayden and Violet walked in the woods, and Violet hated it. We teased her about the snakes a lot. Now, Violet loves snakes. I'll never forget all those memories, their memories where i felt like i could be me. But now I've changed since i last came to Mount Claire Rhode island, its not just personality...it's also...something deep. Plus I've thought about my thoughts on being a woman, I've figured out why I've had those thoughts. As i ride my bike i ride by the street that had the one place i feared. I stop my bike and stare. I look at the bright yellow sign with the one thing that scared me, the name of the place and of course the main character of it.

I stood there staring in fear as the memories came flowing back

I stood there staring in fear as the memories came flowing back. What carol had did to scare me. She had to use him...that fucking animatronic....twice....twice in a row. Every birthday of violet's as a kid...at Pandory's pan pizza palace......i got so scared every time i saw Violet give Pandory a hug for him to give her a show. But of course he gave her a show, because what Carol portrayed of Pandory to scare me wasn't what Pandory actually does. You give Pandory a hug after he says you gotta give him one, he then usual says "Great job! now i'll give you a show!" and then he gives you a show. Violet loved it as a kid. I hated it, i was so scared my mother wouldn't make me have a birthday party at Pandory's Pan Pizza palace. Carol wanted to make my fear worse....And she did. I stare at the window, and see a kid hug Pandory, after the hug, pandory let go, it looked like he said his line...And then he put on a show. If i wasn't so scared as a kid...i could of loved it....if i did...Carol wouldn't of ruined it for me. I begin to cry a little, the very cheap mascara i was wearing ran down my face. but the a car honked at me. I jumped in fear. I look at the person who honked at me. I knew who it was. It was Jamie Mcneil's dad. 

Jamie's dad: Mason?

Mason: Oh uh...hey mr. mcneil..

Jamie's dad: Are you okay?

Mason: Yeah...it's just a rough day...

Jamie then noticed me and looked out his window in the backseat, rolling it down.

Jamie: Why are you crying...staring at Pandory's pan pizza palace.

I looked at the pizzeria and back at Jamie. I wipe my tears.

Mason: I didn't notice it was there...i was staring at the ground...i had a rough morning..i don't wanna talk about it..but uh hey! i'm back in town.

Jamie: Well, i'm glad you are. It's nice to see you back in town, i missed you. I'll see you around.

i nodded, Jamie's dad drives away. I had a crush on Jamie, he was pretty cute. Violet teases me about my crush on him a lot. I then get back on my bike and contiune riding to Jayden's house. I hoped Jamie didn't think i looked like a fool crying near Pandory's pan pizza palace. I didn't tell him about Carol. I didn't wanna ruin Violet's sweet reputation...or mine...