One last Kiss..

(Louis's pov)

Us super natural bois were saying goodbye to Taylor, He was going on vacation to go back to london for a bit. Mason said goodbye, Jayden said goodbye, and of course i said goodbye. Taylor then looked at us. 

Taylor: I may not be in the club..and have those cool necklaces..but..i'm glad you guys let me hang out with you.

Louis: Speaking of the club and our necklaces...

I grab something from my pocket and put it around Taylor's neck.

Louis: Taylor Oliver H. I have been friends with you since this year started...and...i think you'd be perfect for this...but i know announce you..Taylor Oliver H. as Co-leader of the super natural bois.

Taylor: But i thought...Jayden was.

Jayden: Well...i decided...that i shouldn't be it anymore..and you and Louis are like two peas in a pod...so...i gave my job to you.

Taylor smiled.

Taylor: Thank you so much.

Mason: Oh Jayden we gotta go, we'll be late.

Jayden: Right see you later, Louis your coming over for dinner right.

Louis: Of course, i'll see you guys.

Jayden and Mason walk away. I look at Taylor.

Taylor: I'll facetime you once we get into the hotel.

Louis: Alright.

Taylor: Well...i'm gonna miss flustering you...

Louis: I'm gonna miss it too...But it's only for the rest of the year, cause holidays is right around the corner! 

Taylor: Yep!

Taylor waves and starts walking. I start walking away. but then i needed one last thing before he left. i turn around.

Louis: TAYLOR WAIT!

i run over to Taylor and Kiss him. he kisses me back. We both smile in the kiss. finally we pull away.

Taylor: I love you Lou Bug...

Louis: I love you too Taylor.

Taylor gave me one more kiss. I gave him one more kiss. then he got on his plane. I can finally be happy. we'll all be okay now, right? Right?

(The end...For noww...)