The thought of being A woman.

(Mason's POV)

I was sitting at the kitchen table, Violet was too, we were eating dinner. I looked at Violet, she was already looking at me.

Violet: you look like something's bugging you...everything alright.

Mason: Yeah....umm...Violet...is the thought of being a woman normal?

Violet:..uhh..i don't know...is it just as normal as the thought of being a boy....

I looked at Vi confused.

Violet: oh well...um...i think its pretty normal!

I nod my head. was Violet supportive? was she not? i didn't really know. After dinner i went over to Jayden's house. I knocked on the door. His father opened the door, he saw me and didn't look too happy.

Stanford: Who the fuck are you?

Mason: Mason...Martell

Stanford:.....Is violet your sister?

Mason: Cousin...not-blood related.

Stanford: Why?

Mason: Her aunt adopted me...

Stanford nodded his head and let me in. i look at him. i asked him where jayden was. i go in jayden's room, i accidently walked in on him changing.

Jayden: DYLINE WHAT DID I- oh...mason...sorry didn't know you were coming...uh come on in. 

I came in, closed the door, and covered my eyes.

Jayden: You don't have to close your eyes or cover them. we're both boys.

Mason: Oh well...uhh...i have a question

Jayden: What's up?

Mason: Is the thought of being a woman normal?

Jayden looked at me. he put his shirt on and sat down. I sat down next to him. he looked at me.

Jayden: Are you having these thoughts?

Mason: Mmm Hmm

Jayden: Well, the thought of being a woman is completely normal. If you do figure out if you official wanna be a girl, i'll get you all the things you need for your transition, femnine clothing, make up, cute hair accessories , anything you need to be come a girl, i'll even figure out how to get you breast implants! 

Mason: Wouldn't it seem weird for a kid to have such big boobs though.

Jayden: Well, we did learn about boy puberty but i know with girls they grow breasts...but who cares if your boobs seem a little big! they'll be fake anyway!

Mason: So...even if i do turn into a girl...you'll support me.

Jayden: Of course, i wanna be your biggest support....like how Violet's my biggest support...cause...i'm bisexual.

I smile.

Mason: I support you.

Jayden: Really

Mason: of course...your my best friend jayden...i'll love you forever, no matter what. 

Jayden hugged me, i didn't know what to do, but then i hugged him as tight as i could.

Jayden: You needed this hug huh?

Mason: MMM HMM

Jayden let go, i also let go.

Jayden: Now...violet might have a plan to find out more about carol.

Mason: Alright...