Butterflies.

(TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT)

(Nsfw warning)

(Mason's pov)

Louis was explaining the plan. I sigh, i get up and leave for a moment. I walk into the bathroom. I close the door. I sigh again. I go to the sink turning it on, I take my glasses off and splash water on my face. I turn the sink of and look in the mirror. I couldn't see myself as a girl who knew nothing. all i could see was him in me...i realized how much i looked like my father....Louise Aprilson. I look down. Turning the sink on, splashing water on my face again. I stare down at the sink a bit.  I then thought about what may be the only way to stop the curse. I put a drain in the sink filling it up. I turn the sink off. No deep breaths...just putting my head in the water. drowning myself...dying by myself....killing myself. Before i could put my head in the water I hear the door open. I look.

Mason:..Oh...Jayden.

Jayden:..you okay.

Jayden came in closing the door.

Mason:...I'm glad you came in...i was...gonna just try to kill myself just now.

Jayden:...why?!

Mason: it might end the curse.

Jayden: Mason...if you die i'm going with you...i hesitate on coming back to you for months. and look i'm back.

Mason:...thats true...

Jayden puts his hand on my cheek. I smile. He kisses me, I kiss him. I put my arms around his neck, kissing him more. Jayden pulls me in closer, putting his arms around my waist. I pull away looking at him. 

Mason:...i missed you so much.

Jayden: i missed you too. 

Jayden and I make eye contact. locking eyes. I get a little closer to him, my lips touching his a little. Jayden gives me a kiss. I smile, Jayden then kisses my neck, I moan slightly as he does. i grab his hands and put them on my chest. Jayden pulls away looking. 

Mason: sorry...i um...

Jayden: it's okay, 

I smile.

Mason: okay.

Jayden kisses me, I kiss him. Suddenly, He pushes me against the door, slowly beginning to make out. I pull away. 

Mason:...Should we go in my room

Jayden: Yeah, anyone could walk in here.

I nod. We go in my room. I close my door and lock it. I grab Jayden's hand, and pull him onto the bed with me. He pins me down, kissing my neck. I moan softly, he then pulls away, still pinning me down.

Jayden: I have consent to touch you right?

Mason: Of course, you have my consent to do anything to me

Jayden: Just making sure.

Jayden pulls my skirt and panties down, beginning to touch me a little. I moan a bit louder then i was before. Jayden looks at me.