Bitches get stitches

(Trigger warning)

(Louis's Pov)

I run into my room, slamming the door. I scream on the top on my lungs, if my mom hears me scream like that she knows to leave me alone i'm having a moment...I slide down the door. I begin crying. Who would of knew...who would of fucking knew, my best friend...Monica...was gonna end up being a backstabbing son of a bitch....Dyline...if you can hear me in heaven...i'm sorry for everything i ever said about you...Monica's worse. I get up and walk over to my bag, i grab a knife out of it and point it at my wrist. but then i hear a knock on my door. I look at the door. 

Louis: Wh-who is it?

Mason: Mason Martell! Your Cousin not blood related!

I put the knife away, if Mason didn't arrive, i would of been doing an extremely bad coping skill. I get up and wipe my tears. I open the door a creak, Mason looked at me. She knew i was crying, my eyes were red, and watery.

Mason: Who hurt you?

Louis:..Monica Marie Andrews...

Mason: Your best friend?

I look at Mason. 

Louis: Do best friends steal your crush behind your back?

Mason: No

Louis: Then Monica isn't my fucking friend...

Mason: WHAT?!

Mason then came in the room and closed the door. I sat on my bed, Mason sits next to me.

Mason:...She took Taylor didn't she?

I nod, crying more.

Louis: And the exact day i found out AKA TODAY!...was the day i was gonna finally tell Taylor...but...no....Of course....Monica takes him...

Mason held my hand. 

Mason: Listen...She's a Bitch...And Bitches...get....stitches...

I smile. Mason was right, bitches do get stitches, we made that line up, because we found out snitches can be bitches, so if snitches get stitches...so do bitches.