Taylor and Louis.

(NSFW WARNING)

(Louis's Pov)

I was under the covers with Taylor. We were making out, my hands were on his shoulders, his left hand was holding onto my shoulder, his other hand was bit busy, especially with his two fingers. I pull away from the make out and moan.

Louis: Taylorrrrr! more! harder!~

Taylor gives me a quick kiss, and goes harder.

Louis: Just like that!~

I moan louder.

Taylor: Remember, your mum's home, so she might hear you moan. Especially my name~

Louis: Oh come on Tay Tay, you know you like it when i moan your name all loud and clear in pleasure. 

Taylor: I do, hearing you scream in pleasure as i do my thing is so hot...it makes me wanna give you more.

I smile. Taylor and I get back to making out. Until my phone rings. I still have an old ringtone Jayden made for me. I pull away, I look at Taylor.

Louis: Take your fingers out me real quick.

Taylor: Of course darling.

Taylor does as i asked. I look at who's calling it was Mason. I finally answer cause she had been blowing up my phone for awhile. 

Louis: Hello, cousin Not-blood related.

Mason:..WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING?!?

Louis: I was just...tired...sleeping.

Mason:...you're lying...you don't nap...

Louis: uh...

Mason: you were fucking Taylor again...weren't you?

Louis: me?! fucking Taylor?! NO NO NO! I would never.

Taylor: Oh really? then how come i'm able to do this.

Taylor went under the covers, i was confused, suddenly, i feel what Taylor was doing. I try hard not to moan. I continue talking to Mason.

Louis: So...um...why....did...you...c-call?

I slowly put my other hand on Taylor's head. He was using his mouth quite well for something besides talking with his cute british accent. 

Mason: Well, I had a vision...and...this....guy...in oldie clothes...like clothes from the 1600s. Specifcally 1666...he kind of looked like Vladimir Aprilson...the witch.

Louis:...he did?

Mason: year...uh...can...i come over...

Louis:...yeah....

Mason: okay...i'll be there in a few.

Louis: okay...got it.

Me and Mason hang up. I then finally let my moans out as Taylor did his thing, I kept my hand on his head, grabbing his soft blonde hair. I love the feeling of him, doing this.Taylor then stops, He looks at me. I look at him.

Louis: Your so lucky i don't moan sometimes.

Taylor: Oh come on Louis, you know you like when eat you out.

Louis: I do.

Taylor lays next to me, i grab his wrist. He looks at me. I move his hand below, his fingers touching me a bit, He smiles, I lean my forehead on his chest. He slowly rubs a bit. I moan softly, I put my other hand on his upper arm grabbing on gently.  I hear Taylor chuckle softly.

Taylor: A little bit touch starved, aren't you?

Louis: yeah...yeah...mmm..

Taylor pulls me closer, kissing me, as he touched me. Suddenly, i pull away. Taylor looks at me. 

Taylor: everything okay?

Louis:...um...i...your always...doing the work when we have sex.

Taylor: yeah?

Louis:...I wanna use my mouth for something...besides stuttering.

Taylor looks at me with a confused face. I take Taylor's hand away from me. I then touch Taylor a bit. Taylor moans softly. God, his moans are so cute.

Louis: You like that?

Taylor nods his head. I smile, i was glad i'm pleasuring him. But then...the door opens.

Mason: So, guys I-

Me and Taylor stare at Mason.

Mason:...are you guys having sex.

Louis:...no?

Mason: Oh my god...CAN YOU GUYS NOT HAVE SEX 24/7?