Fiona Aprilson

(Violet's Pov)

I looked at the boys, I had to think, someone had to keep watch of our parents being suspicous on what we're doing. i take a moment to think, it had to be someone. I look at Dyline.

Violet: Dee, keep watch...Me, Jay and Mas will go in, And you stay here and look out for our parents!

Dyline: Whoa Whoa whoa whoa! What if our parents ACTUALLY COME HERE. 

Jayden: Do you what you always do! MAKE OFFENSIVE JOKES!

Dyline: THEIR NOT OFFFENSIVE

Me and the boys walk in. We go over to the count and look at the librarian.

 We go over to the count and look at the librarian

Violet: She looks young...uh....Mason...how old was Fiona Aprilson during the massacre of 1984?

Mason: She was 11....so....Jayden that would make her?

Jayden: 46....

Violet: 46?!?

Jayden: Yep...

Violet:..huh...

Mason: Should we go ask if she's here?

Jayden: I say we should..but Vi's our leader!

Violet: Well lets go.

Mason: Okay...uh jay....if my inner...you know..fa-

Jayden: Don't worry I'll help you stay calm if your inner fanboy comes out

Mason: Okay! Although...i don't know if i really have been wanting it to be called Fanboy...lately...but anyway lets go!

We walk up to the desk. I sigh and ring the bell. 

The Young Librarian: Oh Hello Children, is there anything i can help you with?

Violet: Yes um...Miss....We are looking for a Fiona Aprilson...is she working today?

The young Librarian: Oh yes she is.

Jayden: Where is she...is she? Is she in a specific shelf...area..thingy...or is she on break

Violet: Is she handling deliverys

The librarian chuckled softly. Me and Jayden rose an eyebrow, she looked at the three of us, with a look like we weren't about to believe something.

 Me and Jayden rose an eyebrow, she looked at the three of us, with a look like we weren't about to believe something

Jayden:...She doesn't work in this area?

Violet: She's dead?

Jayden: Your tricking us and she's actually dead?

Violet: Come on Miss! we aren't mind readers! and if i could read minds this voice in my head POOF gone...maybe...

The librarian chuckled again, and showed us her name tag.

Me, Jayden and Mason, stood in shock.

Violet and Jayden: YOU'RE FIONA APRILSON

Fiona: That's right children, I'm fiona aprilson.

Mason stood in shock still, holding his inner fan boy in.

Violet: Alright Mas let it out.

Mason: OKAY! 

He gasped for air.

Mason: Fiona Aprilson you were around during the massacre of falcon haven Massachusetts and Mount Claire road island, Right???

Fiona: Indeed i am, My father was Louise aprilson or...Massacre Louise April.

Mason: When i was 6 years old i read a true crime book and i've been obsessed with the hell year since i read about it. there are SO SO many questions i'd love to ask you, but my cousin, not-blood related. Would like to ask you questions that is very important and more related to another topic.

Violet:...Did you know Liberty Lee Sherman

Fiona: I did, She was not only my Best friend...but she became my girlfriend....until she...died...but i am still very well friends with her younger sister. Mckenna Sheman.

Violet: I read on a news article that interviewed your dad....is it true that Liberty lee, had a voice in her head of her best friend?

Fiona:..yes...we saw...un explained things ever since she got that voice in her head....it was scary....we were only 11, 12 and 13.....and we had another friend...Caroline, who everyone called carol for short....watson....we felt like the voice was her...because she died a few days the day before the massacre had started, it was also the day we played ouija board.

Mason: June 20th...1984

Fiona: Mmm hmm, Carol had died in a car crash....she was like a little sister to me....

Violet:....how old was she?

Fiona: 10 years old...

My eyes widened in shock.

Violet: And what was she like...with...liberty lee

Fiona: Lib lee would float...have serious meltdowns....harmful thoughts.

i started to began having a silent panic attack.

Violet (Shaky voice): And what were those harmful thoughts about...?

Fiona looked at me, she had noticed my shaky voice.

Violet (Shaky voice): TELL ME WHAT THE HARMFUL THOUGHTS WERE ABOUT!

Fiona:...UH UH...um...hurting herself...hurting others...and...killing herself...killing others...she described it to be a voice in her head of a 10 year old girl....and she would also go into a trance.

I then feel my eyes starting to shut. there was only last thing i heard.

Jayden: VIOLETTA?!?!?

i then fall to the ground, Fainting.