She did it...she found a way...

(Violet's pov)

I ran inside my house after watching Malina, I looked for Mason. i then sighed. i couldn't find him.

Violet: MOM WHERE'S MASON!

Melissa: Jayden's house i believe?

Violet: Perfect...i have to bike all the way to my ex-boyfriend's house.

I go outside and get on my bike. i ride my bike towards the short cut to Jayden's house. i don't have time to ride on the main road, I MIGHT BE ON THE VERGE OF GETTING POSSESSED AGAIN! I did not wanna ride all the way to Jayden's house, I did not want anything to do with him! CAUSE HE'S JUST SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE, AND HE'S STUPID AND HE'S HORRIBLE! I HATE HIM I FUCKING HATE HIM! He just had to make me fucking love him. But of course he's a traitor.....no...i'm overreacting, i still love that boy....but...it's too late now. I finally arrive. I open the door. I go in Jayden's room, of course i see him and mason hanging out with him. Jayden looks at me.

Jayden: Violet? why the fuck are you here?!?!

Violet: I came to pick up my cousin you son of-

Mason: VIOLETTA!

Violet: Sorry....

I sigh and explain to them everything, they look at me concerned and confused, Finally they both speak.

Jayden and Mason: Violet...what are you talking about?

Violet: Carol....she did it....she found a way....