She's worse then before

(Violet's pov)

We were doing more research. Mason was reading the book her got from Fiona out loud.

Mason: "Besides the some-what alive looking version of the ghost's victim's bodies, the ghost might use the fear of the people who they tamper with"

Violet: Well...guess it is time to share our fears...

Jayden: I'll start...Coulrophobia

Mason: Coulrophobia...That's the fear of clowns...

Jayden nodded.

Dyline: I'll go next..tryphobia and..hemophobia...

Mason: Holes...and Blood!

Dyline: yeah...

Violet: i'll go next..

Mason: I thought you were brave?

Violet: oh dear no...um...my phobias are..Scopophobia, melissophobia, Autophobia, and let me not forget...one of the hugest ones...aquaphobia

Mason: so that's...being watched, bees, being alone and water.

Violet: Yeah...

Dyline: Why water?

Violet: drowning...i have had a huge fear of drowning...ever since i was 8...i almost drowned, but my friend Jojo saved me.

Jayden: That was very sweet of them...

I nodded.

Violet: Okay mason...now you...it's gonna be a roller coaster ride so prepare jay and dee

mason: actually...its only one...Automatonophobia...fear of animatronics...but...there is only one animatronic that caused this fear...Pandory The Panda....

Jayden: From Pandory's Pan Pizza Place?

Mason: Yeah...Pandory from...Pandory's pan pizza place...

Dyline: But isn't it...ya know..

Dyline cleared his throat and ended up doing to well of an impression

Dyline (In a pandory voice): "Come for the pizza stay for the fun!"

Mason screamed and hugged me tightly, he was shaking. Something in me then just snapped. I put Mason down on a chair. I began breathing heavily. I walk over to Dyline and smacked him so hard, i hoped not only he felt it...but his dad felt it.

Dyline (In his regular voice): What the hell was that for?!?!?

Violet: YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK SCARYING MY YOUNGER COUSIN WAS FOR??! DO YOU WANNA FUCKING TELL ME?!? I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN WANT YOU IN THIS CLUB IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Dyline: what?

Violet: YOU HEARD ME! YOUR SEXIST, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC AND ABLEIST MOTHERFUCKER! DO I NEED TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF SEXIST THINGS YOU HAVE SAID ABOUT WOMEN?!? DO I NEED TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU'VE SAID THE N-WORD??!? THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU'VE SAID THE R-SLUR TO DISABLED AND AUTISTIC KIDS?!?! OR EVEN HOW MUCH YOU'VE CALLED PEOPLE APART OF LGBTQ+ THE F-SLUR AND EVEN HOW YOU SAID THEY SHOULDN'T EXIST!?!

Dyline was silent. He looked like he was gonna cry.

Violet: YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON DYLINE! THIS IS WHY YOUR ONLY FRIEND IS MASON! AND IF HE STOPS BEING FRIENDS WITH YOU! I WONT BE SURPRISED AND EVEN IF CAROL KILLS YOU...I DON'T FUCKING CARE!

Dyline began to cry.

Dyline: I'm sorry! i didn't realize how wrong i was being, i should of known better...I'm so sorry! I...I really should be killed by Carol...I should be the one possessed...not you...

Dyline then ran out the house. Jayden and Mason were staring at me, I began shaking.

Violet:..I couldn't control my anger...it just...sliped out...i couldn't control what i was saying...

Jayden: Hey...Hey....it's okay...it's okay...

Mason: I should of realized his bad doings earlier...but he'll change i know it....

Violet:...Guys...she's getting worse...she's telling me....to kill him...and others...

Jayden looked at mason, Mason looked at jayden. I could just her Carol...echoing saying "Ḱ̵̖̺̤̔̈́̊ï̷̠̱̀͘ḻ̸͝l̷̫̘̟͌́̓ ̵̛̻̣̝̾̎̈́h̶̛̥͒i̸̟̇̊̈́m̶̡̧̛͎̦.̷̠͈̩̃ ̷̨̣͒̈́̒͘͜K̶͔̐̓i̴̡̛̥̪͝l̵̹͉̕l̶̟̰̿̅ ̶̢̯̗̆h̵̡̺̦̫̃̂͠i̸̝͚͑̿m̸̘̩̲̈̀,̸̨̞͌̍ͅ ̷̨̛͂K̵̨̤̥̃̊͝i̶͓̚ļ̷̞͔̏̎l̶̟͊̈́̉ ̵̹́̐̊h̴̹̺͈̀͌͜ḯ̵̯͙̗͑͂m̴͓͒̕,̶̜͕̤͚̐́͌͠ ̶̣̉͠K̶̤͛̓ȉ̷͓̒͝͝ͅͅḹ̸̨̾̿͆ľ̶͎̠̗̽ͅ ̷̱̱̋ḧ̶̢́͊̉ͅį̴̖̗̓̋ͅm̴̺̠̘̔͛̓͂!̴̢̮̟͇̈́̈́̈́͘ ̵̗̋͐͋̿K̸̻̙͚̐̑ͅī̷̗̯͜͜ļ̶̦̞̠͌̔̃̔l̸̥̝̫̹̈́̃͊ ̶͉̀t̶̘̱͕̯͌͒̄h̷̡͇͇͒̌̐̚e̴͕͓̒̇m̸̧̨̈́͐̌͆ ̶̺̼̀̉̏̒ả̵̳̊̀̐ḽ̸̢̗͇̏̚ḷ̷̿̐̋,̵̺͔̆̂̐ ̷̜̃̓̅̈́Ķ̶͔̳͙̔͒̊͂î̵̫̻͔͛͋͝ļ̶̟͇̉̀̈̒ĺ̸̻̓̀ ̵͔̦̩̘͊̌͘t̴̘͑h̶̢̳̥͋e̵̳̘͋͛̓͝m̷̧̧͛͝ ̴̺͕̊a̶͚͉͔͔͛͌̔l̸̘̄̇̓͜l̸̻̙̙̓͒̊͊,̷̩̂̈́ ̸̻͊̋͐K̴͔̰͍̐Ĩ̶͉̔L̷͇̘̒́͊̚͜L̴̥̝̣̼̃ ̷͕̓̈́͊Ť̵̯͘Ḧ̷̪̞͔̣̐̇E̸̙̐́̌̔M̶̳̠͙͔͑̒́ ̴̹͉̳͚̓͑̄͌A̷̜͑́̚L̴̡̰̞̅̇̀Ĺ̴̛̩̝͊!̵͈͖̀"

She needed to be stopped...and she needed to be stopped now