Our 911 call

(Taylor's Pov)

We go in Louis's room. We sit down. 

Taylor: SO clearly the interview was horrible...what did they ask you guys?

Louis: Tay Tay..it's fine.

Taylor: NO! What the fuck did they ask you guys?

Louis: They kept asking me about Dyline...their questions made me seem like a horrible person....and made it seem like i didn't care about Dyline....I did care...i just couldn't show it.

I became full of anger. How dare they do that to my LOUIS!

Jayden: They also asked me about Dyline...it made me upset...they didn't stop even though i said to...

I look at Mason. she sighed.

Mason: They asked me about Louis. They asked stuff like "Has louis ever raped you?", "Before you guys played ouija board did he touch you in your private area", "Has louis hurt you", "Did carol ever make louis do this to you" And i said no to every single one of them...and they even said..."You look very mature for a young girl...how old are you?"...i said 12...and...and...they...they said...

Taylor: Sweatheart it's okay....you don't have to go on...

Mason nodded. Louis wasn't happy.

Louis: I'm gonna kill those bastards....you know what...

Louis went over to his phone. picked up a piece of paper and dialled a number.

Louis: I know about the massacre of falcon haven and mount claire rhode island....my name is louis anna martell i am bring Taylor oliver Hynes....coffee...mindy's cafe...questions....ASAP...

Louis hung up. Mason looked,

Mason: Louis you can't you'll faint...

Louis: SO what...i'll sacrifice myself if it saves you guys.

Mason sighed. i was confused on what was going on.

Louis: Taylor prepare to meet a famous victim of the 1984 massacre....Mckenna Sherman...Sister of Liberty Lee sherman, Wife of Fiona Aprilson, Best friend of Caroline AKA Carol...watson..