Goodbye Carol...

(Mason's pov)

We began fighting Carol, Me and Fiona kept slicing Our fears up with knives. We felt unstopable. Jayden was hitting Carol with his nail bat. Finally, Mckenna, Louis and Taylor walk in. Taylor begins hitting Carol with the axe. Louis loaded his glock 26 and turned the safety off, Mckenna looked at her hand. 

Mckenna: Sister...HELP!

Mckennas arm light up purple. she held carol down. Carol's eyes light up purple. Mckenna looked at louis. 

Mckenna: Do it now Louis!

Louis then closed his eyes, Purple lights flew around him. He sat down crisscross apple sauce. Mckenna closed her eyes. She began chanting in ghost language.

Mckenna: PHIC BCXP FOEXL MP HR DXHA PHIC BCXP FOEXL MP HR DXHA PHIC BCXP FOEXL MP HR DXHA

I didn't know what was going on. But then Louis began floating his eyes opened and glowed purple, his hair blowing around. What was going on. 

(Louis's Pov)

I opened my eyes, i was in a white void.  i hear the sound of 11 year old me giggling. I walk towards it. It was me and Mason december 25th 2019, 

Violet: I got you two things, one i can't give you until your flight...

Mason (Giggling): Why?

Violet: Because! it's a surprise!

Mason: alright, alright! what's this other present you got me?

I see younger me hand Mason a small gift. Mason opens it. seeing that smile of his 10 year old self, made me feel happy. I had got her a book about 1984, the style, the phones, the old places, everything. it even talks about the massacre of 1984. She loved it. I walk towards the sound of 12 year old Jayden's voice. It was that arguement me and Jayden had. i sat there and listen...especially about how much of a...stupid bitch i sound like.

Violet: WELL LISTEN SORRY I'M NOT SOME GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS! BECAUSE I GOT POSSESSED.

Jayden: VI! THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING IT'S JUST YOU'VE CHANGED A BIT! AND YOU HAVE TO EAT OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE OR GET AN EATING DISORDER!

Violet: SO I'VE CHANGED? THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT! WELL SCREW YOU JAYDEN! I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT! I GET IT YOUR BROTHER DIED BUT DONT TAKE THAT ANGER OUT ON ME!

Jayden: well maybe he was right about you then..

i see younger me stare at him with a heartbroken look. 

Jayden: Fuck! Violet! i didn't mean that..

Violet: Well then FUCK YOU JAYDEN! WE'RE DONE WE'RE OVER GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

I then see Jayden walk away, and he walks past me. I sighed. I walk to the next memory. A memory with Malina, a memory of us playing with little dolls.

Malina *playing with dolls*: "Marionette! You can't do that! that's a bit dangerous!"

Louis *Playing dolls with her*: "Oh no! my bad Ayela, i did not realized that and oops! i fell."

I see me and Malina laugh. 

Malina: So...your not my sister Violet anymore...so what do i call you..now?

Louis: You'd call me your brother, and you'd also call me Louis.

Malina: Okay!

I see Malina hug me.

Malina: I love you big brother.

i see myself smile, and hug malina back.

Louis: I love you too little sis.

I smile looking at the memory, i then walk over to the final memory. it was one with Taylor. My favorite one. 

Louis: Taylor! give me my shirt back!

Taylor: It's mine now!

Taylor put's on my shirt. i see myself look at him.

Louis: well...you look cuter with it on...

Taylor: Atleast i didn't steal your favorite!

Louis: Never steal my favorite shirt!

Taylor: I wont, for now!

Louis: Taylor!

Taylor laughs. I see me put another shirt on, then me and Taylor make eye contact. Taylor puts his arms around my waist pulling me in. I put my hands on his back. he both kiss. I see us both pull away giggling.

Taylor: The feeling of kissing you, i can just tell you get all flustered when i kiss you.

Louis: I do, your lips on mine, always the biggest thing to get me fluster.

Taylor smiles.

Louis: Taylor? can i tell you something?

Taylor: Of course...

Louis: I love....i love....y-y-y-yo....you flustering me all the time! i wish it was every day.

Taylor: me too.

I smile seeing this memory...i act like a total dork in it, but i still love it. I then walk over to a mirror, my reflection wasn't me though. it was carol. I grab her hand through the mirror. I remember what Mckenna had told me to say. I take a deep breath in. I look at her in the eyes. 

Louis: Goodbye Carol...

I let go pushing Carol to the ground on her side. I grab my Glock 26 and Shoot the mirror, it breaks to pieces, and i fall through. I wake up i fall down, Taylor catches me. Mckenna looked at me.

Mckenna: The final thing...

I nod. I look at Carol, who was weak looking on the ground.

Louis: Listen...you were horrible....i hated you but....i'm really gonna miss you....but...this is it...you really felt apart of me...goodbye Carol....

I pull out My Revolver and shoot carol. She dies, and fades away.