You fucked up plan A.

(Taylor's Pov)

I put the last pile of pills in louis's mouth, him still refusing to swallow, Spits some out. I put them back in his mouth.

Taylor: Louis please...swallow the pills baby...please...

Louis swallowed the pills. He was still overdosing a bit. But then...suddenly..he threw up. Then i hear a familar screaming. Monica comes in covered in blood, and the bridge of her nose had a bandaid. she had an eyepatch in her eye. 

Taylor: Monica?

Monica: Taylor Babe i-

Monica looked at Louis overdosing.

Monica: Taylor...is he overdosing?

Taylor: Listen it's for a good cause...he's sick and we need to kill and bring him back to life..

Monica: I told you to stay away from his Taylor! 

Taylor: LISTEN! I AM NOT STAYING AWAY FROM HIM MONICA.

Louis's eyes then turn white. I look at him.

Taylor: No No No No! Louis wake up! you have to die from the overdose...not her..not Carol!

Monica: Are you going along with what this druggie says?!?

Taylor: HE'S NOT A DRUGGIE MONICA! HE'S NOT INSANE! WHAT HE'S SAID IS TRUE!

I then see a guy with a scare mask walk in. I grabbed Louis, I look at Monica.

Taylor: I'm sorry Moni...

I run out the room carrying, louis. The last thing i hear is Monica screaming. Louis gets out of his trance. He looked at me.

Louis: TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING I HAVE TO OVERDOSE!

Taylor: IT WASN'T WORKING! I FUCKED UP PLAN A!