Woods at Midnight

(NSFW WARNING)

(Vladimir's pov)

It was night time...the sky was full of stars. I thought of two people, Isadora...Myles. I sigh, I lay in my bed, I stare out the window still. I wanted to see one of them right now....then i heard a knock on the door. I sit up a little, thinking maybe my ignorant sister or my perverted father would get it. I then hear the knock again, I get up, Quietly, i grab a candle...going to the door, i open it, seeing.....

Vlad (quietly): Myles! 

Myles (quietly): Come on...Quietly...we don't wanna be caught!

Vlad: Okay.

I come outside with Myles, he brings me into the woods, we sit down, I look at him.

Vlad: why did you bring me out here?

Myles: because..Vladimir..I wanted sometime just me and you...not our fathers...our brothers and sisters...and not our friends...just me...and you..

I smile. I then thought...maybe this was perfecto moment to just...go in..and...and...kiss him. No...No..I don't wanna do that...although...i've known him since we were little...but still..i can't..

Myles:..You don't reek of piss anymore...

Vlad: my father said i had to wash up...so...i dry-washed...with clean linen...I'm pretty sure he watched me as I washed up...

Myles: your father is a pervert...

Vlad:...sure is...

Myles:...If i could hang him...i would...

Vlad: well, he's not a witch...

Myles: true..true..

I stare at Myles...hanging with him...made me feel happy...

(Myles' POV)

Vladimir seemed like they were thinking a lot....i was too...I kept thinking of the things i wanted to do to Vladimir...Vlad was beautiful...and handsome. They just looked so...Kissable...and...Oh fuck it...

Myles: Vladimir..Aprilson?

Vlad: Yes? Myles Tremblay?

I go in a kiss them, I feel them kiss me back. I pull away, and stare at them...they stare back. I kiss them more, they kiss me more, Slowly beginning to make out. I grab them by their waist...pulling them closer, Kissing their neck. 

Vlad: M-Myles!

I continue, hearing them moan slightly.

Vlad: M-Myles, what if..o-o-our fathers come and see this...this is sinning!

Myles: So? I have said i wanted to get to know you inside and outside

I wink at them, I hear them slightly moan, I rub their neck, they smile, closing their eyes.

Myles: Shall I pleasure you, Vladimir?