Meeting My psycho dad from 1984 in 2022

(MASON'S POV)

Fiona was driving me to falcon haven prison, We had someone we wanted to visit. Well, at least I wanted to visit. We go in, I seemed nervous...I was nervous...they knew what Fiona wanted to because she visits the same person.

Fiona: I'm also here with my little sister..she wants to see him too.

I nod agreeing. They let us visit the person. I look at Fiona nervously.

Mason: He's changed since 1984...right?

Fiona: of course sweetie, he's so much different.

Mason: Okay...g-good...I don't wanna get on his bad side..

Fiona: He's dealt with this...He'll understand.

Once we come in, I spot him, sitting, fidgeting with his fingers. He looked young...Guess it runs in the family. I hold Fiona's hand slowly hiding behind her. Fiona holds my hand, walking over. She smiles.

Fiona: Hello Father.

Louise looks up at her smiling.

Louise: Hi sweetie, I've missed you.

Fiona: I've missed you too..um, I've brought a family member...

Louise: really?

Fiona: Mmm hmm.

Fiona looks at me, I look up at her nervous.

Fiona: come on, sweetie...it's okay.

I sigh, I stop hiding behind Fiona, I look at Louise, nervously. Louise smiles softly.

Louise: Mason?

Mason: Yeah dad...it's me..

Louise smiles.

Louise: You've gotten so much bigger since Eleanora last sent me a picture...that was so long ago...

Mason: Yeah...it was..

I sit down in front of him. I look at him, I was a bit nervous...Did he know about me being trans...did Fiona tell him? Would he even support me?!? He supports Fiona and Mckenna being married right? Louise looks at me, Concerned.

Louise: Mason, sweetie? you okay?

Mason:...Um...

Louise looks at Fiona. 

Louise (whispering): Is she..okay?..they seem scared..

I heard him use "She" and "They" for me...

Fiona (whispering): she just really nervous...That's all..she was scared to meet you.

Louise nods, He looks back at me.

Louise: Sweetie..It's okay..I'm not gonna hurt you..