i don't wanna be my dad or Ancestor in 1984 or 1666

(Fiona's Pov)

It had been a few days into the massacre...i was almost 12 now....But anyway...Liberty-Lee was in her trance....But...of course my father was doing it. He had his hand raised. His eyes glowing white. Liberty-lee in the air. Me and Mckenna just yelled for him to let her go. I didn't wanna lose Lib-lee, she was my girlfriend...at least recently she was....But i love her! I can't lose her. Suddenly Liberty-Lee's arm rose. Her wrist snapped. Her arm snapped. the both twist, crack and break. Her other arm rose. It did the same thing. Her eyes bleed more then they were before. Her leg twist all around. Crack, Snap, Break. The other leg spun around. Crack, Snap, Break. And finally...Her neck crack and snapped from side to side. I then hear my father's distorted voice say something to her.

Louise *Distorted/demonic*: Last words...Lib-Lee?

Liberty-lee looked at me and McKenna slightly.

Liberty-Lee: Don't ever forget about me...i love you guys...so much....and Fiona...please....PLEASE! Take care of my sister, She's an orphan now....and i hate that this is happening...but now she's losing her big sister.....So please...take care of her...and when you get time...Get her out of Falcon Haven...Promise me that...

Fiona: I promise....

Liberty-Lee: I love you Mckenna...

Mckenna:...I love you too sis....Please Mr. Aprilson let her go!

Louise *distorted/demonic*: SHUT IT! HER TIME HAS COME! SHE'LL BE THE FINAL ONE! MCKENNA YOU GOT YOUR WISH...BUT....LIBERTY-LEE HAS GOT TO GO!

Mckenna:..No!

Louise *distorted/demonic*: Say good-bye to big sis...

Liberty-lee's neck then becomes broken. Louise dropped her. She fell to the ground, dead. 

Mckenna: NO!

Mckenna ran over. She held Liberty-Lee.

Mckenna: LIBERTY-LEE!

Mckenna began crying. I walk over, Hugging her tightly, comforting her. I hated my father for this.....i hate him deeply...I no longer saw him as my father...he's a murderer....A WITCH!....He's just like our ancestor...Vladimir.....i will never be like him...or the others....if i ever get a child...or surprisingly a sibling....I will make sure they never be like him or even be like my fucking father.