Wednesday Hynes The Pervert...

(Vladimir's pov)

I was sitting outside. it was something i did a lot, suddenly i see Wednesday Hynes come over. I look at her, standing up.

Vlad: Oh, Good Morrow Wednesday...

Wednesday: Good Morrow Vladimir....we need to talk...

Vlad:...why?

Wednesday grabs my arm, she gripped it tightly, it hurt.

Vlad: Oh what the bloody hell are you-

Wednesday: -Just smile...act like we're in love...and come with me to the woods...

We notice Duncan staring at us. I just wave, smiling. Wednesday waves, kissing me on the cheek. god this felt awkward, but i played along with Wednesday's...whatever she was doing. Duncan walks away. Wednesday then brings me into the woods. She lets go looking at me. I look at her.

Vlad: WHY WOULD YOU GRIP MY ARM LIKE THAT? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WIT-

Wednesday covers my mouth.

Wednesday: I know what you and Myles did last night...

my eyes widen.

Vlad: You...you saw us...doing that.

Wednesday nods. I look at her.

Vlad: Please tell me you didn't tell anyone...

Wednesday: Not a single soul.

Vlad: swear?

Wednesday: swear.

I nod. 

Vlad:...what was your reaction?

Wednesday:...well...um..

i see Wednesday bite her bottom lip, and look at me making eye contact. My eyes widen, i knew what she did.

Vlad: YOU DID THAT- no! YOU WATCHED US.

Wednesday: I did,

Vlad: You pervert!

Wednesday: Why were you doing it then?

i sigh, I look at down.

Vlad: Myles wanted to...just...get to know me...inside..and outside..

Wednesday:..God, In the woods too?

I nod, Wednesday looks me up and down.

Wednesday: So...I'll keep it a secret, you and Myles..having a bit of fun..in the woods...if you keep me doing...mm...watching you guys a secret...

She says, making eye contact with me, and holds my hands getting closer. I look at her. 

Vlad: Okay...deal.

Wednesday smiles. She looks up at me kissing me, she pulls away. I stare at her.

Wednesday: Fare thee well, Vladimir!

I sigh.

Vlad:..why did you kiss me?

Wednesday: why not? A small kiss never hurt!

she winks at me, blowing a kiss. I roll my eyes..

Vlad: fare thee well, Wednesday...

Wednesday: fare thee well!

She leaves the woods, all happy and cheery. I like her better when she was a bitch...I sigh, I leave the woods..i hope no one thinks me and her are together now..