The interview.

*Quickly what the super natural bois are wearing*

(Louis *Cuz his fc is just louis hynes*)

(Mason)

(Jayden, *Obviously his fc isn't louis but it fits him*)

(aNd TaYlOr IsN't In ThE sUpEr NaTuRaL bOiS)

(OK NOW WE START)

(Louis's Pov)

I was looking in the mirror, I sighed. we were going to get interviewed on Carol, and the massacre of 1984. I sighed and got in my mom's car. Once we arrived, there was a bunch of cameras taking photos. I tried to be careful with the flash, my mom tells me to be careful because epilepsy runs on my dad's side of the family. Once we go interviewed, separately, We had got asked questions.

Interviewer:  So I am here with Louis Anna Martell, a victim of a ghost that dealt with the 1984 massacre now before we start...what are your relations to Mason And Jayden.

Louis: Mason's my cousin...not-blood related. and Jayden..is my bestfriend.

Interviewer: why is Mason not blood related. 

Louis: She's adopted.

Interviewer: Got it...Got it.

I smiled.

Interviewer: What was it like being possessed by Carol.

Louis: Crazy, her voice in my head. mood swings, Random out bursts. Plus i would go in a trance.

Interviewer: And i heard about the illusions...is it true Carol would shapeshift.

Louis: Yep, she would shapeshift into our fears and did it to either kill us or make our fear worse.

Interviewer: did you ever tell your parents?

Louis: I tried to tell my mom...Mason tried to tell her mom....Jayden tried to tell his dad...but they didn't believe us..

Interviewer: what about your father?

Louis: No...i'd never tell that transphobic son of a bitch anything.

Interviewer: Okay calm down, there's no need for the language. Um...are you transgender.

Louis: Female to Male yes...next question.

Interviewer: Now what made you decide to play the ouija board.

Louis: "Oh yeah...because i wanted me and mason to die in stupid ways" What do you think?!? I played because i was a huge horror fan as a kid and was obsessed with ghost activity that i made a club called "The Super Natural Bois" for super natural activity. plus ouija board was my dream game i wanted to play.

Interviewer: and about Dyline.....I heard you two didn't get along well...did you want him to die?

I stare for a moment, my eyes start watering, how dare she ask that. I look at her with a serious face. 

Louis: NO! I would never want Dyline to die...i overreacted a little when i got mad at him, he was actually pretty nice. I miss him dearly...he was a good friend...he saved our lives....by sacrificing himself...he may rest in piece....he was a hero...he was a hero for mason and Jayden......AND HE WAS MY HERO TOO!

The interviewer stood there. 

Interviewer: Well...it seems you care very much...but didn't you tell him you wouldn't care if carol killed him.

tears began falling down my face, i was upset, how dare she...how dare she say stuff like this.

Louis: THAT WASN'T ME WHO SAID IT! IT WAS CAROL! I WAS SAYING ANYTHING. IF IT WAS ME IT WOULD BE SIMPLE TALK NOT ME CURSING AND YELLING AT HIM! I CARED ABOUT DYLINE I CARED ABOUT HIS MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALTH. I CARED ABOUT HIS FEELINGS, I CARED ABOUT HOW HIS DAD TREATED HIM AND JAYDEN, I CARED ABOUT HIM VERY MUCH, AND I LOVED HIM! EVEN IF I DIDN'T SHOW IT ENOUGH! For fucks sake i can't even take care of myself!

Interviewer: But a lot of your friends have gave us of info..you never wanted Dyline in your club...am i correct.

Louis: Friends? Those clearly aren't my friends. Dyline was gonna change. Dyline was gonna become better, his wrong doings were gonna change. I dont have friends. My only friends are Jayden, Mason, Taylor and Monica! And whoever those people who told you the lies about how felt about Dyline, i don't know who the hell they think they are...but they are not my friends.

The interviewer stared.

Interviewer: Now let's move on...how about, the broken hand...that story seems a bit made up...care to explain?

Louis: MADE UP? A BROKEN HAND SEEMS MADE UP? WHAT AM I 5?! I'M 13 YEARS OLD NOW WHY THE FUCK WOULD I MAKE UP HOW I BROKE MY HAND!!?!

The interviewer tried calming me down. I take a glance at Jayden. he looked uncomfortable, he was having a little anxiety. I look at Mason, She looked extremely uncomfortable and creeped out. That made me angry. I look at the interviewer.

Louis: what are they asking Mason and Jayden?

Interviewer: I can't say it.

Louis: Why? i cant find out why my friend and younger cousin seem super uncomfortable!??!

Interviwer: well...um..

Louis: You know what, this interviews over! i should known something was suspicious!

I walk away, grab Mason and Jayden. They both look at me.

Louis: We're leaving lets go...

Taylor wanted to pick us up. we get in taylor's van. 

Louis: Tay..get us the fuck out of here...

Taylor began driving