I love you so....

(Taylor's Pov)

I sped up the stairs. I had a feeling deep down...that something bad was happening...Next thing i know...I see Mason in the middle of the pentagram...Vladimir Aprilson....Jayden...Louise...And...MY SISTER. I then just knew....what Vladimir was gonna do...I look at Judith.

Taylor: JUDITH RUN!

Judith looked at me.

Taylor: RUN! GO!

Judith then jumped up, and began to run. Vladimir throws me too the wall with their mind, My ears begin to run...but then i hear her scream...

Taylor (weakly): Jude....

I then hear a voice that gets me up real quick.

Louis: TAYLOR TAYLOR HURRY!

I get up and run down the stairs. I see Vladimir putting Judith in a trance. Louis grabs his revolver and tries to shoot Vlad. But Vlad makes the bullet go to Louis with their mind. Louis screams in pain. Louis falls to the ground...hand on his wound. I became full of more anger then before...Nobody hurts my boyfriend...and absolutely hurts MY SISTER. I grab my axe, I raise it.

Taylor: LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

I hit Vlad with my axe. they push me to the wall again. I cough blood a little..I stare up at Judith...Watching her arms crack, snap...and then break...Vlad then looks at me...

Vladimir: Your mum is gonna so mad at you when she finds out you lost your sister...Isn't she, Taylor? She's gonna yell at you...Like she always does. Huh?

I hated him bring up my mother....I hated my mother...I stare at them.

Taylor: SHUT THE FUCK UP! JUST LET MY SISTER GO!

Vladimir laughs manically.

Vladimir: You think i'm gonna listen?!?!

I then notice their hand on the ground. I grab it.

Taylor: If you want this...THEN LET HER GO!

Vladimir: Please Taylor...I'm an evil person...Murder runs in my family....

Suddenly Mason runs over....

Mason: JUDY!

Judith looks at Mason...

(Judith's pov)

I notice Mason came down. She looks at me panicking...But...I knew i was gonna die...I just felt it...

Judith:...Macie....I...just know...I'm gonna die...So Mason...because I'm never gonna be able to tell you this...Mason...ever since we met...I've...I've had a crush on you...I'm in love with you! I think of you everyday! I just wouldn't be able to kiss you Infront of my mum...because...she's homophobic....and transphobic...so she wouldn't even like the idea of me being with you...But...I just need to tell you that.

I see Mason tear up...

Mason: I love you too Judith...I always have....and...Band members and cheerleaders make perfect couples...if you ask me...

Judith:...That's what your sister says...

Mason: That's where i get it from....

I look at Vladimir.

Vladimir: Any last words for big brother...

I look at my brother. He looks at me. I sigh.

Judith:...You always tried your best to protect me....You always have....you were a great older sister...But you are also a great older brother....Mum may not support you....But i do....i helped you save up for top surgery! And when i told...that i was...bisexual you supported me more then mother....I hate how you have to deal with her alone now...because...I'm obviously...gonna die....And...you'll be an only child...and...It'll be like i was never born....You can keep my things though...so you have stuff to remember me...and if mother yells...remind that son of a bitch...that I'm watching in heaven...And that i can come down to haunt her....and....That means she should stop being mentally and emotionally abusive....and.......I love you Big brother....

Suddenly, Vladimir snaps my neck...last thing i see...is everything go black....

(Taylor's pov)

I see Judith's final bone snap, crack and break..Vladimir lets her fall to the ground...I begin to cry.

Taylor: JUDITH NO!

I run over to her...I hold her, I cry harder. 

Taylor: Judith come on...wake up...please...wake up...

Louis walks over...gets on the ground with me..

Louis: Taylor...sweetie she's gone...

Taylor: NO! SHE NOT!

I cry more, holding Judith closer...

Taylor: Judith....

Louis then taps me. I look at him.

Taylor: yeah?

Louis:...where's the hand?

Taylor:...I have i-

I look in my hand...Vladimir's hand was gone.

Taylor: Where's the hand?!?

Louis: where is Mason?

I look, mason wasn't there anymore...

Louis: Taylor stay here!

He kisses me on the cheek and goes up the stairs...i look at Judith...I hate seeing her the way she was....But besides the thoughts on Judith...I thought....Where is mason?