I wish he was sober, and i wish she was still here.

*Like the warning in the cast list, There is self harm, and other t

(Fiona's Pov)

"Dear Journal, My Father never picked me up, so, i'm walking home. I know, he said not to, but if he askes, Mrs. Sherman dropped me off. I also know i shouldn't be walking and writng, but i like being aware of my surroundings. So, i know my way around Falcon Haven and Mount claire. Wait...let me stop my sentence a moment."

I stop writing for a moment, I look Infront of me. I notice someone on the ground. I walk over to them. I reconized the outfit.

Fiona: Oh god...is that...no...no...it isn't her....is it?

I flip the person over. It was Carol. I gasp.

Fiona: Carol! wake up!

I shake Carol, but then notice her broken arms and legs. Her wrists too. I noticed her neck was broken too. I see a stab mark on her neck. it looked like it was from an axe. I start crying a little. I then notice the tire marks on the road, broken car parts. Ms. Watson and Carol must of gotten into a car crash. And once they did...Someone murdered Carol. Carol was like a little sister to me. Seeing her like this...

Broke my heart. I get up. I wipe my tears a little. 

Fiona: It's okay Carol...your in a better place now....Falcon haven was surely a horrible cursed place.

I get up and run away. Once i arrive at my house, i see my dad's car in the drive way. I sigh i walk to the door, I noticed my dad's bumper on his car looked busted....maybe its just a coincidence. I walk into the house.

Fiona: Father?

I peek in the kitchen, i spot my dad...passed out, Head on the table, Broken bottles, Vodka bottles everywhere. Thats when i knew it...My father was drunk. I sigh. I wake up my Dad.

Fiona: Father...Father wake up.

my dad lifts his head up. He looks at me.

Louise:...i thought...if i couldn't pick you up...you'd....say....with....Mrs. Sherman...

Fiona:...Mr. Sherman dropped me off....I wanted to be home.

Louise:...Of course you can't do one SIMPLE THING!

Fiona: I know...I'm sorry father...

I could even tell my dad getting angry at me...he was drunk. My dad picked up a vodka bottle and smashed it on my head. I begin shaking in fear.

Louise: YOUR ALWAYS SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! HOW CAN I EVEN CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER.

I try hard to not have an anixety attack. Normally my father if i had an anixety attack, he'd calm me down in a matter of seconds, But if he was drunk...he'd just yell at me. My Father puts his hand on my neck. He pulls me in closer. I start to get uncomfortable.

Louise: I love you...my little girl...

Fiona: I love you too...

I go to walk away. But he grabs my wrist. I look at him. Of course he had that horrible stare.

Fiona: Dad...no...i have to go to bed...You're scaring me...

Louise:..come on Fiona...sweetie...I'm just your father...there's nothing to be scared of..

I start crying a little.

Fiona (Whispering): I wish you were sober....i hate you when you drunk.

A few hours later, It's now 2:00 at night...My father was passed out on the couch. I adjust my headband, and my skirt a little as well. I fix the collar of my shirt. I clean my dad's mess, and sweep the broken glass on the floor from the bottle he smashed on my head. Once i finished, I go upstairs into my room. I close and lock the door so my father doesn't come in, like he already did. I take my head band off. I remove my cardigan. I look at my left wrist. I noticed my cuts on them are starting to heal. I sigh.

Fiona: I wish he'd stay sober....just so i stop...

I finish changing. I get in my bed. I look out my window next to my bed. I look at the stars.

Fiona: Goodnight mom.....i wish you were still hear.

I turn my lamp off, I close my eyes, rest my head and go to bed.