❣..you did it..❣

❣..you did it..❣

❣ fluff ❣

❣ suggestion by : Riley_Lexi08

❣ suggestion by : Riley_Lexi08 ❣

Muichiro's pov

I woke up due to my alarm around 7am. I turned off the alarm and groaned, sitting up slowly. Yuichiro walked into the room "you awake?" he asked. I slightly nodded and stood up, suddenly losing my balance.

Before I could hit the floor Yuichiro caught me and sat me back down on the bed. "I told you to take things slowly, if you feel well enough to go to school, I'll tolerate it but you will take things slowly, understand?"

I nodded slightly "s-sorry.." I said quietly, not being able to talk louder anyway. "It's fine, do you need help w-" Yuichiro started but I stopped him "no.. I am fine, I-I'll do it myself"

"Alright then, but call me if you have any trouble" Yuichiro said and I nodded before we walked out of the room.

I slowly stood up and grabbed onto the desk, being harder for me to stand during mornings. I took a deep breath and walked over to my closet.

I took my uniform and walked over to my bed, sitting down immediately. I was already out of breath, my legs were hurting a lot.

I rubbed my eyes and sighed, taking my uniform off. I am was scared… a lot. This is my first time going to school after 3 years.

After an incident that happened a while ago, I was bedridden for a couple years. I couldn't talk, walk, write, draw, I could barely stomach any kind of food and now I still need to have a specific diet.

Yuichiro knocked on the door and peeked inside "are you done?" he asked and I nodded, grabbing my bag and walking slowly towards him. He grabbed me by my shoulders trying to help me.

"Yui don't.. I need to try to do this alone" I said. Yuichiro let go of my shoulder "are you sure? I can see you are clearly hurting"

I nodded "you know it's always like this in the morning, I'll be fine soon"

Once we got to school Yuichiro led me to class and asked one of his friends if he could move seats so I could sit next to Yui. He nodded and moved seats.

I sat down at the seat, finally able to relax my legs. I looked around the classroom, seeing everyone looking at me.

"Y-Yui.. w-why is everyone staring a-at me..?" I said with a shaky voice, with my hands starting to shake as well.