♡misunderstood♡

♡misunderstood♡

♡fluff♡

♡suggestion by : watsonr3432

♡suggestion by : watsonr3432 ♡

(Part two)

Just some random info... ehm... I'll be going MuiTan smut shots too. There will be a whole book for that.

Tanjiro's pov

"Hey Kamado!" Someone called my name, I turned behind me to see one of the guys from my class. "Hm?" I hummed and stopped. He walked closer to me and laughed slightly. "What?" I said with an annoyed tone. "Woah, don't be so annoyed already. I just wanted to ask if you want to spend lunch with us."

I thought about it for a second "you can bring Muichiro if you want" he laughed at the end. I stayed. "It's your choice, you've been talking together for a couple weeks now huh? Still can't believe you last this long with him. I mean does he even talk to you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Of course, don't you get bored with him? I mean you got everyone coming left and right asking you to hangout with them and yet you are still with him"

I sighed and looked him "look Muichiro may not talk but he's not like you this he is"

"Oh yeah? Prove it to me, lead him to me and I beg he will last like 10 seconds before running away"

"He just has some problems, okay? He's not ignorant or mean like others think"

"Problems huh?... Problems with talking to others? Pff that's stupid"

"It's not, just leave him alone for god sake, for some people it's hard to talk with o-"

"Oh look who came hey~ Mui~chi~ro~"

I turned around to see Muichiro standing a couple centimeters behind me.

"We were just talking about you, your friend Tanjiro tried to defend you but it didn't quite help" he said walking closer to him.

I put my arm in front of Muichiro and said "leave him alone"

"Aww defending him already? Are you in love with him or something?"

"HUH?!" I almost yelled out. He looked at Muichiro and laughed "well he is with you. Look how much he's blushing~"

I looked at Muichiro who then looked at me too. He covered his face with his book quickly and ran away. "MUICHIRO!" I called out for him but he didn't stop.