✰idiot...✰

✰idiot✰

✰fluff / angst✰

✰suggestion by : 1Geckoo1

✰suggestion by : 1Geckoo1✰

Muichiro's pov

I was sitting in class reading a book... like always.. alone. It's not like no one likes me.. well ... mainly guys hate me just because almost every single girl would kill someone just to go out with me, but I was never interested in any of them.

Teacher walked into the class and began talking about a new student that will attend the school today and will be staying in our class. I groaned and laid my head on the desk in front of me.

In the middle of class someone knocked on the door. Then a boy with brown hair and a scar on his forehead walked in. I immediately looked at him as my eyes widened. "He's.. really pretty" I thought while still looking at him. He noticed and looked at me too with a smile. I blushed and looked at my desk. "What is this feeling?" I thought.

He walked in front of the class and introduced himself. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado, I am 16 and I moved here from Osaka" He said and smiled one more time.

Teacher nodded and looked around the class for his seat. "oh there, go sit next to Muichiro"

He sat down next to me and took out his books. I couldn't stop looking at him.

...

After the lesson I sat in class scrolling on my phone before the principal called me and Tanjiro to his office.I groaned and stood up as Tanjiro followed right behind me.

The principal asked me if I could show Tanjiro around the school. I agreed.

When we walked through school, the only one who was saying something was me. Well, the only things I was saying were what classes we passed. For some reason I was really nervous. I am a quiet kid but when I talk with someone I don't normally get nervous like this.

After I showed him around, the bell already rang. We both walked into the class in silence before Tanjiro spoke up.

Tanjiro : so you are Muichiro, right?

I nodded without saying anything.

Tanjiro : I was wondering. When we sit next to each other, do you want to be friends?

Muichiro : ehm sure?

I said as Tanjiro smiled at me. Just seeing his smile made my cheeks warmer again. "Why do I feel this way?" I thought and looked at the floor.