♨forgive me♨

forgive me 

angst

Tanjiro is part of the richest families in Tokyo and almost everyone knows his name. Being popular in school. Having tons of friends. Girls are coming left and right. That was on a regular basis. At home he was always being spoiled and it showed in his acting. He acted mean to others that he thought weren't good enough for him. That includes his maids and butlers. He acted mean to them and treated them horribly. Everytime he had a chance to make their job more difficult he would do it.

Meanwhile Muichiro struggled a lot with money and with relationships in school. At day he would go to school where he went thru a lot of bullying and after school he went right away to his job. He usually came back home exhausted but still needed to study. The struggles with money started when his parents passed away. His brother helped as much as he could even though he was sick, Muichiro didn't realize it until his state got worse.

Tanjiro's pov

It was around 4pm when I decided to go home. I took out my phone and saw three texts from my mother and two missed calls. I groaned and called her back. When she picked it up she immediately screamed at me.

Tanjiro's mother : TANJIRO WHERE ARE YOU I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME IMMEDIATELY!

Tanjiro : God stop screaming, I am on my way.

Tanjiro's mother : There's someone I want to introduce to you so get here quickly.

She said and hung up right after. "Introduce me to someone?" I thought and turned off my phone.

When I got home there was already a butler waiting for me outside. He bowed and grabbed my bag. I opened the door and took off my shoes, as I walked into my room one of the mainds stopped me and said that my mother wishes to see me. I groaned and walked to the main room where my mother talked with... I don't even know if it was a girl or a guy.

Tanjiro's mother : Tanjiro you are finally here. I wanted to introduce you to our new maid. His name is Muichiro Tokito.

Oh so he is a guy. I didn't say anything and just stared at him. He looked so weak for a guy, he looked like someone who you scream at and they run away crying. Other maids were already used to my acting so I thought it'll be fun to play with him.

...

I laid in my room bored out of my mind. I had nothing to do, everything seemed so boring, but then I remembered that guy from yesterday. I stood up and walked out of my room. I looked in the living room, bathroom and the hallway but I couldn't find him before I walked into the kitchen. I saw him washing the dishes so I walked up to him and stood behind him. He noticed and looked at me while still washing the dishes.

Muichiro : oh Mr Kamado. Do you need s-something?

Tanjiro : nope. Just checking something.

Muichiro : oh.. I see.

He said and looked at the sink. I grabbed his hair and said,

Tanjiro : my mother said that you are a guy.

Muichiro : I-I am...