✶don't worry...you can trust me✶

don't worry... you can trust me 

fluff / angst 

part 2

Tanjiro's pov

After Muichiro told me what happened with Genya, he started crying and I hugged him to calm him down. After some time Muichiro calmed down, he pulled away from the hug and wiped his tears.

Muichiro : sorry

Tanjiro : Why are you apologizing?

Muichiro : It's been three months since me and him are over and it still bothers me and I just can't get over it for some reason. It's so pathetic crying again just because of him.

Tanjiro : It's not pathetic to cry because of someone, I understand that you really like him and it's hard to get over it..... I know that feeling

Muichiro : you do?

Tanjiro : Yeah, I had a crush on my friend for a really long time and when I finally decided to tell him.. he told me that he already has a girlfriend and that he's not even into boys. It took me a really long time too before I got over it. So don't blame yourself for crying because I cried so many times too because of someone.

Muichiro : o-oh...I see

Tanjiro : ehm but anyways how are you feeling? you were really badly hurt when I brought you here

Muichiro : oh yeah I guess fine, just my head hurts a little

Tanjiro : Okay, I am glad you're okay!

The next day we went to that forest again because we couldn't leave before we killed the demons hiding in the forest. I told Muichiro that we should wait at least one more night so he gets better but he refused, he said that he's fine and doesn't need more rest. The night went really well. There weren't many demons and if they were easy to fight and dying easily. It was around 2am and I noticed Muichiro was looking kinda tired, like yeah I don't blame him it was really late and we were just walking around because there weren't many demons around. So I stopped and Muichiro looked behind at me and asked why did I stopped. I told him that he's looking tired and that he should probably rest. He said that he's not tired and that we should keep going but after some time he gave up and admitted that he is tired. We sat on the ground and just stayed quiet. I said something but I got no answer, when I looked at Muichiro I realized he was already asleep. I didn't know he was this tired but I didn't mind. I put him on my lap and let him sleep. When I looked at him he looked so innocent and cute when he sleeps.

4 week later

After mission with Muichiro we begin to talk more day by day. Muichiro was more open about his emotions and spent more time with me. Other hashiras were surprised that Muichiro built up such a friendship with me over a month. While other hashira's were trying it for almost a year. One time Mitsuri asked me to ask him what does he think of her because she wanted to build up some friendship with him too. When I asked Muichiro he said "Mitsuri?..... is she that purple haired girl?......oh right that's Shinobu, then the pink haired girl, right? oh I mean she's fine, she's really kind to me and fun to talk to sometimes" When I told Mitsuri about it, she was happy that maybe she got a chance to be friends with Muichiro, she thought that he didn't like her because of how he was acting around her.