∆mine∆

∆mine∆

∆fluff / angst∆

∆suggestion by : Lammychoo

Oh god sorry for such a late update again, this is like my 5th? Yandere story I made and oh my god

Oh god sorry for such a late update again, this is like my 5th? Yandere story I made and oh my god. I ran out of ideas- so I was trying to write something while I was on a plane (for 13 hours 💀) well I come up with this- at least I made it somehow fun for myself.

Tanjiro's pov

"Alright come in... please introduce yourself" The teacher said while kindly smiling. "My name is Tanjiro, I am 16 years old and I hope we all get along '' I forced a little smile while saying the sentence. Teacher nodded and told me to sit next to some guy named Muichiro. He raised his hand to let me know it was him. I sat down next to him as he greeted me with a warm smile. I smiled back and then tried to focus on the lesson... but I couldn't. The whole lesson I couldn't get my eyes off of Muichiro. His smile was the only thing I could think about.

After the lesson I grabbed my bag and headed to the principal's office. I asked one girl where the principal's office was, and she said something about the second floor but I still couldn't find it. I sighed to myself and kept searching before...

Muichiro : Looking for something?

Tanjiro : Oh yeah, can you show me where the principal's office is?

Muichiro : Of course, follow me.

I thanked him and followed behind him. "so... I was wondering if you want to be friends" He said looking at me smiling.

Tanjiro : Friends?

Muichiro : W-We don't need to I was just... nevermind.

Tanjiro : I would love to be your friend.

Muichiro : Really?

I nodded

Muichiro : ahaha I am glad... oh were here

Tanjiro : thank you for showing me.

Muichiro : No problem, I am glad I could help. Anyways see you in class, bye bye.

He waved before leaving. I stared at him as he walked away. His laugh kept echoing in my head.... All I could think about was him and him only.

.......

"Hey Tanjiro, I was wondering if you want to meet my other friends and maybe get along with them too" Muichiro said kindly while looking me in the eyes. Then I just realized how beautiful his eyes are..... "Tanjiro...Tanjiro?" Muichiro repeated while waving his hand in front of my face "are you okay? You spaced out again" he said worriedly