☯broken promise☯

broken promise

angst

☯suggestion by : XENONSLASH

☯suggestion by : XENONSLASH☯

Muichiro's pov

Everything started 5 years ago when I was 9. Me and my mother, uncle, father and brother were outside. It was around 8pm and it was already dark, I was holding onto my uncle's hand. My mother and father were a bit behind us. Everything was fine until my father suggested that we'll take a short cut thru dark alley. Everyone agreed except me, I was scared that something mind happen. I was trying to tell them that we can just take the normal way but everyone refused. "oh come on Muichiro! are you scared?" Yuichiro said as he laughed. I looked at the ground at nodded a bit. He started laughing again and took my hand as he lead me to the alley. We were walking in front of our parents and uncle. I looked at my right and there was a group of guys just staring at us. I ran closer to my brother and grabbed his hand. Then we heard our father screaming at someone. When we looked behind us and we saw one of the guys holding our mother by her waist as our father screamed at them. "such a beautiful lady, what a nice body you got." "leave her alone" my father said and took my mothers hand. Our uncle walked up to us and told us not to look. We turned around but I wanted to see what will happen.. My father attacked one of the guys because they started touching my mother even more. Two other guys walked up to our father and hit my into his stomach making him fall to his knees. My mother started crying and begged to leave them alone. They just started to take her clothes off. My father got mad and tried to attack them again. They pushed him on ground and took out something from their pocket. It was a gun. They put it right on his forehead and pulled the trigger. My eyes widened, my father dropped on the ground, my mother was screaming and crying as those guys took her somewhere. My uncle took my hand and Yuichiro's hand and ran away. He turned the corner and called the police. Yuichiro was confused about what happened, he wasn't looking as the uncle said. He tried asking me but I didn't answer... I was shaking. I couldn't talk even if I tried. I dropped on the ground and just broke down.

2 months passed and my mother wasn't found and my father was dead. Uncle was the only one we had left so he took us to his house and take care of us. After that... Me.. my brother.. and my uncle changed a lot. After my brother got to know what actually happened, he wasn't showing any emotions... he just shut down completely. My uncle started drinking a lot and me... I cried so many nights and barely ate anything. Nightmares from that night repeated in my head constantly. When I fell asleep all I could see of was my father and mother getting murdered right in front of me. Through all those years I still haven't gotten over it. My brother didn't see the incident so he kept telling me that I am such a cry baby because it's already been so many years since that happened. He got.... really mean... he was always so cheerful but now he just got emotionless.