♡promise♡

promise

fluff / angst

Tanjiro's pov

Me and Muichiro have been dating for a long time now. I think it's been around 4 years now . I was so happy that I dated Muichiro and there wasn't a single problem with our relationship ...well until....

6 months earlier

I went to the butterfly mansion to visit Muichiro like always but today it was after a week because I was on a mission. I told Shinobu and others not to tell Muichiro because I want him to be surprised. When I got there I saw Mitsuri and asked her where Muichiro was. She told me he's in his room. When she told me I headed right there . I knocked on the door and waited for a answer, I heard him say "come in!'' So I did.

Tanjiro : Hi Muichiro (I said and smiled)

Muichiro : TANJIRO!

He said woke up from his bed and run up to me and hugged me

Tanjiro : hehe you missed me that much ?

Muichiro : of course I did you were gone for so long

Tanjiro : Mui it was only one week

Muichiro : exactly

Some time later we went outside to our favorite spot and just talked. Muichiro was sitting next to me with his head on my shoulder. I was talking about the mission and what happened there but then I heard.

Kanao : Tanjiroooo!

We looked to our right and we saw Kanao running to us .Kanao was always clingy to me every time I wanted to spend time with Mui. She always appears. She hugged me and I hugged back because I didn't want to be rude .

Kanao : Tanjiro I missed you

Tanjiro : I-I missed you too

Kanao : I was waiting for you to come, let's go somewhere!

Tanjiro: Kanao I-

I didn't even finish and she took my hand and dragged me somewhere. When I looked back at Muichiro he had an emotionless face but I could sense sadness and anger just from looking at him. I wanted to spend time with Mui, not with Kanao. It's not like I don't like her, I am just annoyed because Muichiro missed me and I missed him too, so I wanted to spend time with him. She always does this when I am with Mui. When Mui is on a mission I have plenty of time, she won't come, but suddenly when Mui is here and I want to spend time with him and don't want to be bothered she always comes .

Tanjiro : Kanao ! please stop

Kanao : what's wrong?

She stopped and looked at me with a confused look.

Tanjiro: *sigh* I am sorry but I wanted to spend time with Muichiro

Kanao : Come on Tanjiro ! it wouldn't be while I just need to show you something

Tanjiro : how long will it take?