♗wait ....he?♗

♗wait ....he?♗

♗fluff♗

♗suggestion by : Pastel_Minari

♗suggestion by : Pastel_Minari♗

Tanjiro's pov

I sat in class, like always... alone. Everyone else was hanging out around school or talking in class. I didn't really care about it, I don't mind being alone...but there was one girl that was really popular. Muichiro Tokito. She didn't do anything wrong but only seeing her hanging out with so many people makes me mad. Every time at class when the teacher wants us to be in groups, everyone asks Muichiro. At PE everyone wants to be with Muichiro. She's so popular that it's annoying. Yeah she is pretty I guess but not that pretty to be this popular. Every single guy simps for her.

Suddenly I heard people screaming something in the hallway. Everyone ran out to see what it was, only the people in the classroom were now me and Muichiro. I just minded myself but then I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was Muichiro.

Muichiro : hey you are Tanjiro, right? I have never talked to you even though we are in the same class. I noticed you were always alone. Do you not mind it? We can be friends.

Tanjiro : No I don't mind it and no thanks. Just go back to your friends. Do you think you don't have enough friends so you need to talk with me too?

Muichiro : I-I didn't mean it like that.

Tanjiro : Just leave me alone.

She didn't say anything after that. She just went back to her seat. I didn't feel bad for telling her that. It's probably true. Why would she talk to someone like me?

...

I sat in the school yard eating my lunch. I usually eat here because it's so quiet, most of the people are spending their time on the school's rooftop or they are in different classes. I was about to take out my headphones but then I heard someone opening the door to the yard. I looked up to see... Muichiro. She was about to sit somewhere else but then she spotted me. She walked up to me and sat down next to me. I was a bit confused. There are so many free spots and she decided to sit next to me.

Tanjiro : What do you want?

She looked at me as she opened her bento.

Muichiro : I noticed you've been eating alone. I decided to join you

She said as she smiled.