۵the true love of my life۵

۵fluff / angst۵

۵suggestion by : muisdeadbrother ۵

Tanjiros pov

"Tanjiro I… I love you!" Giyuu yelled while holding my hands. My heart was beating so fast "he loves me?" I thought as my whole face turned into a light shade of pink.

"Giyuu I love you too" I said smiling. Giyuu's eyes widened as he pulled me into a passionate kiss and I kissed back.

Throughout the 2 years of our relationship, there wasn't a single problem… he fought many times.. but always talked it out later…

Until one day

I came back home around 8pm. I took off my shoes and was about to go to the shower but Giyuu stopped me. "Didn't I tell you to be home at seven?" He asked with an angry tone in his voice. "Oh you did?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

Giyuu rolled his eyes "I texted it to you, you left before I could tell you" he said, crossing his arms angrily. "Oh sorry my phone died I c-'' I started but was interrupted by Giyuu slapping me across the face.

I touched my cheek and looked at him with shock. "I am disappointed in you Tanjiro… Don't let this happen again" he said, grabbing my chin aggressively. I quickly nodded.

That was the first time he ever hit me

And it just kept going… over.. and over.. and over again…

Every time the beating just got worse.

First it was only slapping… then hitting different types of my body… then throwing an alcohol bottles at me that left many cuts on my body… and at last... rape.

I tried to be the best boyfriend I could… but it wasn't working… everytime I try to make something good.. I just end up getting beaten up..

Present time

I woke up around 6am with a horrible headache. I slowly sat up and looked next to me to see Giyuu still sleeping next to me. "What happened last night?" I thought to myself and tried to remember.

I gave up after a while and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready for school. I looked at myself in the mirror to see another bruise on my face.