♜yandere♜

♜yandere♜

♜angst♜

♜part 1♜

Muichiro's pov

I was in school sitting on the rooftop eating my lunch while Mitsuri and Giyuu sat next to me. They were talking about having a lover and how amazing it is and I just sat there not knowing what to say.

Mitsuri : so Mui d-

Muichiro : no I didn't get a girlfriend, you ask me every day ,can you stop?

Giyuu : dude seriously ,when will you get a girlfriend. You're almost 15 but never had a girlfriend. Are you gay or something?

Muichiro : I-I AM NOT I-I mean I don't know..... I am just not interested

After we finished our food we went inside. Mitsuri and Giyuu have class together so we split up and I went to my class. As I went to class I heard something behind me so I looked and I saw nothing, when I turned in front of me and I accidentally stumbled over something and fall to the floor. I heard laughing in front of me and when I looked up three guys were looking at me.

Tanjiro : Inosuke,Zenitsu stop laughing!

He said and walked up to me and helped me get up. Other two boys walked away but he stayed with me.

Tanjiro : I am sorry for my friends... Anyways, are you okay?

Muichiro : o-oh yeah I am fine

Tanjiro : My name is Tanjiro by the way. What's yours?

Muichiro : Muichiro, Muichiro Tokito

Tanjiro : okay Muichiro I need to go now it was nice to meet you I hope we see each other again

He said and smiled and then walked away. Something about that smile..... it felt different from other smiles I saw. "what is this feeling.. god this is weird..... ah its probably nothing I should get to class.". After school I wanted to walk with my brother, Giyuu or Mitsuri but Mitsuri walked with Iguro, Giyuu with Shinobu, even my brother walked with his girlfriend . I walked out of school and I heard someone calling my name behind me, when I looked behind I saw Tanjiro running to me.

Tanjiro : Hi Muichiro! wanna walk together?

Muichiro : sure

When I got home I went to my room and sat down at my table and tried to study. An hour passed and I haven't learned anything, for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Tanjiro. Something about him felt different from the other people I hangout with.

Little did I know I fallen in love with Tanjiro very fast. We would be together every time and we become really good friends. Day by day my love for him got stronger and stronger. "hes so cute... I cant stop thinking about him. I want him to be my boyfriend so bad"

1 Month later

I sat on the rooftop waiting for Tanjiro. I asked Giyuu and Mitsuri to join us but they said something like"ohh no we don't want to disturb you". After some time Tanjiro came and we ate our lunches together. He looked so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at him but then