✘countdown✘

countdown

angst

suggestions by : Helloworld830518

✘suggestions by : Helloworld830518✘

(Part 1)

Tanjiro's pov

Kanao... the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.... her long black hair that was always tied up on her side with a butterfly pin. Her kind and funny personality is the chapter itself. I would do anything for her... if it means killing someone.... and that's what I did. Shinobu was the first victim. Then Aoi.. Then Kanae. It was sad to see Kanao crying but I was glad I am now the only person who she can rely on, the only person who she can trust.... until..

...

I sat on the rooftop waiting for Kanao. It was taking her more time than usual. I began to get suspicious. "Is she with someone else?" That was all I could think of.

Kanao : Hey Tanji!

Kanao said while hugging me from behind. My cheeks got warmer as I greeted her too. She sat down in front of me and laid her lunch on the table in front of her.

I thought it'll be just a regular day.. just me and Kanao... but no. Kanao looked behind me and waved at someone. Just a second later a guy sat down next to her. "Who is he? Why is he here?"

Kanao : So Tanjiro, this is Muichiro. He attended school a week ago. We started talking on the first day he came here. So I decided I should introduce him to you.

She said and smiled.

Tanjiro : I see.. nice to meet you Muichiro.

Muichiro : N-Nice to meet you too.

I forced a smile and looked at my food. "tsk another person trying to steal Kanao away from me... I guess I have to get my hands dirty again" I thought and looked at him. "but how...."

...

It's been a week now since Kanao introduced me to that freak. I gave him enough time to decide if he wants to stop hanging out with her and live or keep hanging out with her and... die. Unfortunately he picked the second option.

I gave him a week mainly because he's always with Kanao. I didn't have any classes with her and Muichiro had every single lesson with her.

Only day he's without her is when he has club meetings.

...