♡misunderstood♡

♡misunderstood♡

♡fluff♡

♡suggestion by : watsonr3432

♡suggestion by : watsonr3432 ♡

♡Part 1♡

Also on my last one shot I got like 7 suggestions... God I- thank you but- man..

One useless random info - it's my birthday today ( ◜‿◝ )

------

"Who's that?"

"Oh him?" That's Muichiro, why?"

"Why is everyone looking at him and laughing?"

"Oh that, he doesn't talk to anyone, I never heard his voice... nobody did. They are laughing at him because he's a good target for bullying and stuff. He can't tell anyone or do anything about it. Well I think he's just ignoring everyone"

"Ignoring everyone? How about the teachers?"

"I asked them couple times, they don't want to talk about it, they say it's a PeRSOnaL tHInG"

Muichiro's pov

"Are they talking about me again?" I asked myself and looked behind me to look at them. They noticed and walked away while silently giggling. I sighed to myself and looked around as I continued eating my lunch. Everyone sat in groups.. while I was here sitting alone.. again.

"hey Muichiro" my heart dropped, I know that voice very well. I turned around to see three of my bullies behind me.

"You are sitting at out place" he said, crossing his arms. He says that every time... everywhere I sit... I am always sitting on there spot. I stood up and was about to walk away but one of them grabbed my hand and yelled "oh no you're not going anywhere, this is already the fourth time this week. You're coming with us".

They led me away as I kept on trying to run away but I ended up failing. They led me to an empty classroom and pushed me against the wall. My voice fitched as I felt a horrible pain in my back before falling on my knees.

"Tsk how pathetic" one of the guys laughed before he lifted my head up by my hair. "Just say something... tell us to stop" he said laughing as I faced the floor before feeling a horrible pain in my head.

...

"The class is starting soon, let's go" one of the guys said and walked away from the classroom and others followed behind him.