✧what does she have and I don't✧

✧fluff / angst✧ 

Muichiro's pov

I woke up around 6:50am because of my alarm. I fell asleep on my desk because I was working on my project. I stood up and went to change my clothes and other stuff. After that, I prepared my bag and went to prepare breakfast for me and my brother. After we ate our breakfast we headed to school. 10 minutes later we got into school, my brother went to his locker and I tried to find Tanjiro and Mitsuri. I was walking around trying to find them and I finally did. I walked up to Tanjiro and hugged him from behind and when I looked at Mitsuri she had the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) expression on her face.

Tanjiro : Hey Mui- ..did you get any sleep last night

Muichiro : no

Tanjiro : why?

Muichiro : I was working on my project

Then we talked for some time before we went to class, then a girl I had never seen before walked up to us. She had thin black hair, worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly.

Kanao : Hi! My name is Kanao, I am new here. Could one of you please show me around?

Tanjiro : Sure! follow me

Tanjiro said and they walked away. I crossed my arms and looked at the floor.

Mitsuri : JeaLOus?

Muichiro : Shut up, Mitsuri

I just don't like when he's around other girls/boys. It's been 2 years now since I realized I have a crush on Tanjiro and only Mitsuri and my brother know. After that we talked for a bit longer before we heard a bell ring. In class I am sitting with Tanjiro but that new girl ...how was she called again..Ka..Kan..who cares anyways. She was sitting right in front of Tanjiro ,so they were talking the whole class. Mitsuri was right, I am jealous but...but ...he can't fall in love with her, right? They just met..

Mitsuri : Mui psst! hey!

Muichiro : what!

I whispered so the teacher couldn't hear us.

Mitsuri : I noticed you were looking kinda sad, is it because of that new girl?

Muichiro :...maybe, it's just Tanjiro looks very happy with her....even though he just met her.

Mitsuri : aw don't worry about it, you know how Tanjiro is. They are probably just a good friends

Muichiro : yeah...thanks Mitsuri

Mitsuri : no problem

After class I went to get my lunch while Mitsuri went to get hers and headed to the roof to get our spots to eat lunch. I got my food and headed to the roof also. When I got there I saw Tanjiro with Kanao , I walked up to them and I asked Tanjiro if he will eat lunch with us , he said

Tanjiro : oh I am sorry I promised Kanao I will eat with her

I just replied with "okay" and tried to find Mitsuri . When I found her I sat down and opened my bento . "where is Tanjiro?" Mitsuri asked and I told her he wanted to eat lunch with that other girl . Mitsuri tried talking with me but I didn't feel like talking ,what's wrong with me...I felt sad?...angry?..jealous? ... probably all those feelings mixed up...After we finished our food we decided we would go inside and hangout there, we picked up our empty bentos and headed inside. Before we did I saw Tanjiro with Kanao so I stopped and stared at them for some time and Mitsuri did too. They were talking and laughing and when I looked at Tanjiro he was....blushing? After I saw him blushing I felt sadder and didn't want to watch them anymore. I walked inside with Mitsuri behind me.