ッlast kiss ッ

ッlast kissッ

ッangst ッ

Muichiro's pov

All I could remember from my childhood were...doctors...hospitals ...examinations. They were trying everything but it didn't work. I remember me sitting in front of the doctor's office looking inside..... my mother was crying.. the doctor was trying to calm her down as my father just stood there. I then asked my father whys mother was crying... He said that they'll tell me later.... When we got home... My mother, father and I sat in the kitchen.. my mother was trying not to cry while holding my hand.... they told me that doctors said I have a serious disease that is deadly... I was in shock, my mother hugged me and I hugged back. For 3 years I was still visiting my doctor. He told me that... They are giving me around 5-7 years because my disease is getting worse.

4 years later

I woke up around 7am to my brother shaking me. I got ready and then walked to school with my brother.

Yuichiro : There will be a new student today. He'll be in your class.

Muichiro : oh okay.

When we got to school me and my brother split up because we have different classes. I went to my locker to get my books. I turned the corner and I saw... is he that new guy? I never saw him here. He got a locker right next to me. While I was getting my books I could see him struggling to open his.

Muichiro : Do you need help?

- - - : ah yes

Muichiro : what's your code?

- - - : 38356

He told me the code and I opened his locker

- - - : how did you do that?! I've been trying to open it for over 10 minutes

Muichiro : haha yeah I've struggled with this too

- - - : also I am new here so do you mind helping me find my class?

Muichiro : oh I don't mind

He told me his class and I just told him that we are in the same class. He followed me around the school while he asked me some questions like what's my name and others. It was nice to have someone to talk to because I don't have many friends and my brother likes to hangout with someone else. When we got to class everyone was staring at Tanjiro. He ignored it and sat down next to me. I put my books on my desk and I saw 3 girls approach our desk. I know that they are not coming to me for sure so I just grabbed my book and started reading.

Kanao : Hi! I am Kanao and this is Aoi and Shinobu. You are new here right? We were wondering if you want to hangout with us or maybe eat lunch with us?

Tanjiro : oh sure!

Tanjiro said as the girls walked away.

Muichiro : popular already huh?

Tanjiro : I guess so, it's been like this in my last school too

Muichiro : How lucky... I have never been this popular. My reputation is horrible

Tanjiro : Why's that?