≦fake love≧

fake love

angst / fluff

Tanjiro's pov

I was walking to school with Muichiro and his brother. I was trying to talk with Yuichiro because Muichiro was looking at clouds and just didn't answer. Well with Yuichiro it was similar. He answered but then asked me if I could shut up. So I was just silent. I wanted to talk with them because of my extroverted ass but I guess I need to get used to that if I want to walk with someone to school.

When we got to school I saw Zenitsu and Inosuke walking into school. I decided to run up to them and be with them because I can at least talk with them. There's also one more thing about Zenitsu. He's been my crush for over 1-2 years. I didn't tell him because I knew he had a crush on my sister Nezuko.

Zenistu : Oh Tanjiro hey! you're not walking with those two today?

Zenitsu said as he smiled.

Tanjiro : Hey and no. It's a bit boring with them tbh

I answered while smiling as well

Zenitsu : told you. You can walk with us.

Tanjiro : okay! I guess that'll be better

Muichiro's pov

When we got to school I was still looking at clouds. I heard Tanjiro yelling at someone and I immediately looked at who are he y- oh Zenitsu of course. He's been hanging out with him more than with me. Me and my brother walked into school and I overheard a conversation between Tanjiro and Zenitsu. They were talking about me and Yui. Zenitsu asked why he's not walking with us and Tanjiro answered with "no, it's a bit boring with them tbh". Hearing him saying that hurt a bit. Am I boring?

Yuichiro : Ignore him. He's an idiot

Yuichiro said grabbing my hand and leading me away

Muichiro : He's not. Don't say that

I said while looking at the floor

Yuichiro : okay sorry simp

Muichiro : I-Ia...tsk I am not simp!

Yuichiro : yeah yeah

I am not a simp... But I need to admit.. I do have a crush on Tanjiro. For over 2 years I think. It was the time when I was new at school. Teacher sat me down next to Tanjiro and we started talking. That was when I realized that I have a crush on him. I was scared to tell him and as days went by Tanjiro wasn't even hanging out with me that often.

I got to class and sat down. Tanjiro came into class and sat next to me

Tanjiro : I need to tell you something... Can we meet at the roof next break?

Tanjiro said as he looked at the floor

Muichiro : oh sure

Next break

I was waiting on the roof for Tanjiro. After some time he came, grabbed my hand and took me behind the corner.