✘countdown✘

✘countdown✘

angst

suggestion by : Helloworld830518

✘suggestion by : Helloworld830518✘

Part 2

Day 10 - Muichiro's pov

I woke up to someone shaking with me, I opened my eyes to see Tanjiro sitting in front of me.

Tanjiro : Good morning. I left some food on the table for you so eat it quickly before it gets cold. I need to go to the store to buy some things so you'll be here alone for a while.

I sat up and nodded as I rubbed my eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead before he walked away. I sighed and dropped on the couch once more, tears built up in my eyes again as I stared at the white seiling. "I need to get out of here" I say that to myself for days... but I never get a chance to do so.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I sat down at the table and looked down at the food that was placed on a table in front me. "I haven't eaten in days... I should eat something" I thought to myself and laid my head on a palm from my hand.

..........

As I walked from the kitchen back to the living room, I stopped at the hallway and looked at the way the front door was. I looked around me before running to the front door. "It's locked..." I thought as I held the handle from the door. "Come on, there needs to be some spare keys." I immediately looked around the room.

10 minutes later, I found 3 keys... but none of them fit inside the front door. I dropped on the ground and pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on them. I broke down again, I could have escaped. I could have finally reported him to the police and didn't have to worry about anything...

............

Tanjiro : I am back!

I heard Tanjiro yell. My hands started shaking as his footsteps got closer and closer to me. "What if he finds out that I tried to escape?!" I thought as I sobbed harder. Tanjiro noticed me sitting on the floor crying, he dropped the groceries on the floor and sat down in front of me.

Tanjiro : What's wrong? Are you okay?

He asked blankly as he touched my cheeks covered in tears. I pushed his hands away and laid my head on my knees again to hide my face. Tanjiro then left.

1 hour later

Tanjiro : Muichiro, can you explain this to me?