◆hatred◆

◆hatred◆

◆angst◆

◆Suggestion by : Tokitoishot ◆

Well yeah this one is pretty short as well but I am dumb and couldnt really think of more ideas, sorry about that :)

Muichiro's pov

I was sitting outside with Tanjiro, he was talking about the mission he was on while I sat there looking at him, listening carefully the whole time.

I love listening to him, his voice is so comforting and cheerful. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone's voice. It was Kanao, that butterfly bitch who always finds any kind way to steal Tanjiro away from me.

"Hi Kanao!" Tanjiro greeted her with a bright smile.

He never smiled at me like that...

Why does he never smile at me this way?!

What did I do wrong?!

"Mui!" I heard Tanjiro calling my name. I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly looked at him. "You spaced out," he said, still looking at me.

"I-" was the only thing that came out of me before I noticed something... Taniiro and Kanao holding hands. My clenched my fists and forced a wide smiled "I am fine, just tired"

"If you say so" Tanjiro sighed and looked at Kanao "shall we go now?" He asked as Kanao nodded.

"H-Huh? Where are you going" I stuttered and looked at Tanjiro quickly"I-I thought we would spend time together today!"

Tanjiro sighed and caressed my cheek "I am sorry, we'll hang out another time, okay?"

H-he's touching my cheek!

I thought to myself and my cheeks turned immediately red. I quickly nodded and turned away from Tanjiro to hide my blush.

Tanjiro let go of my cheek and before I could do anything else he left together with Kanao.

I looked at them as they left. I sighed and looked up at the clouds, it looked like it's gonna rain soon.

I was mad... really mad... mad at Tanjiro and Kanao too... maybe at myself too, maybe if I told him something he would stay, maybe if I asked him to stay he would...

I groaned and buried my face into my knees. I felt like crying but I couldn't, I only took deep breaths and tried to keep myself calm.