☻the name of love☻

the name of love

angst / fluff

suggestion by : potatcuzynot

So my motivation suddenly went up at like 11pm so I decided to finnish this- ehm it's 1am now p_q

Muichiro's pov

I was sitting in front of my estate looking at the clouds. I had a feeling that I forgot about something... but as much as I tried to remember I couldn't. "Maybe I was supposed to train with someone?... or Oyakata-sama called a meeting?" I questioned myself as I pulled my gaze away from the clouds and looked at the ground.

"TOKITO-SAN!!!" I heard someone calling my name from far away. One of the hashira's was running towards me, it was a girl with pink and green hair... I already forgot her name. She ran up to me almost falling three times before finally stopping.

"Did you forget about the meeting again?" She said panting between the words. "So there is a meeting... I knew I forgot about something.." I said quietly but loud enough to be heard by pink hair.

"Come on, we need to hurry." She grabbed my hand "Oyakata-sama said it's important. Apparently some guy has been carrying a demon around"

When we got to the butterfly mansion, everyone was already outside kneeling in front of Oyakata-sama. I recognized everyone beside one guy who was laying on the ground with his hands tied behind his back.

I apologized for being late and kneeled down next to Shi... Shinoa?... butterfly girl. I couldn't get my eyes off that unknown guy... he didn't seem any familiar so I assumed that I'd never met him.... or did I?

He had messy black hair with burgundy tips. Not even talking about his crimson red eyes... They were beautiful... I felt my cheeks heat up. It made me confused, why do I suddenly feel like this?

2 week later

It was around 11pm, I sat on the ground looking at the stars... still thinking about that guy from two weeks ago. It's weird because... In less than a week I most of the time forget everything and everyone.

Someone pulled me by my hair and let out a quiet "Hmh!" I turned around to see a girl with... bamboo in her mouth? "Nezuko!" Someone yelled from far away, and soon a familiar figure ran up to us. It was him... the boy with beautiful crimson eyes.

"Nezuko you can't run off like that" He ruffled her hair and then noticed me "Hey you are the... ehm mist hashira am I right?" I nodded "I see, I am Tanjiro" Tanjiro.... so that's his name.