≛do you.... still like me?≛

≛do you.... still like me≛

≛fluff / angst≛

Tanjiro's pov

Muichiro and I have been dating for over 2 years now. We met through our friend Inosuke. Everything was going great, there were no problems with our relationship. Until I told my parents....

....

Muichiro : Do you really think they'll like me?

Tanjiro : of course they will

We walked to my house and I introduced Muichiro to my parents. I haven't told them that he's my boyfriend yet. My mother walked up to Muichiro and said "oh you must be that boy Tanjiro is always talking about '' She was acting so kind to Muichiro ...until...

Tanjiro : hehe yeah... there's one more thing I want to tell you... he's my boyfriend

There was silence for some time. I looked at my father. He was looking at my mother with shock in his face. My mother was looking at Muichiro and Muichiro at her. He was really worried about what they'll think about him. Then I just saw my mother slap Muichiro across his face.

Tanjiro's mother : WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? MY SON? GAY? NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON HE WAS JUST FINE! IT'S YOUR FAUL-

Tanjiro : STOP!

I screamed and walked up to Muichiro who was on the edge of crying.

Tanjiro : Why would you do that?! It's not his fault!

Tanjiro's mother : tsk. I can't believe you Tanjiro... I thought you were better than this...

Then she walked away as and my father followed behind her, as I lead Muichiro to my room. When I closed the door to my room and sat down on my bed next to Muichiro. He was looking at his lap still trying not to cry. I hugged him and he hugged back.

Muichiro : I told you ..... that they won't like me....

He said as he buried his face to my shoulder and cried. I didn't know what to say... All I could do was try to calm him down.

1 week later

Week later I was in the living room with Muichiro. We decided to hangout after school at my house because my parents are away for a day. We sat on couch watching movie. Then I heard my phone buzz, when I looked at it I saw a text from my father saying "Someone will come to meet you, she will be there in 10-20 minutes so get ready" She?... I didn't pay much attention to it and turned off my phone.

Some time later I heard a bell ring. Muichiro stopped the movie and asked me if I was expecting someone else. I answered with no and went to check if it's actually that girl my father was talking about. When I opened the main door there was a girl I had a feeling I seen before. She had a black hair with ponytail on her side tied up with butterfly pin.

/////: Hello, you must be Tanjiro, right? Nice to meet you

Tanjiro : o-oh nice to meet you too? May I ask who you are?