✘countdown✘

✘countdown✘

angst

suggestion by : Helloworld830518

✘suggestion by : Helloworld830518✘

Part 3

1 - Thank you for all the positive comments on these one shots, mainly for "countdown", that it's really that good I should make a whole book for it... well I am sorry but that's not happening. I decided to make this into a "one shot" because I had this idea in my mind for a long time and when I got this suggestion I thought it would be great to combine these two ideas. Also because I didn't have enough ideas to make this into a whole book. 

2 - Also ehm... I just finished Oyasumi Punpun(pain:)) .... like 1 hour ago and it kinda made me forget that I haven't uploaded in a long time so I am here finishing this thing TODAY even though I have literally nothing written (useless information I know-)

3 - I am working on a new book, when I finally finished that mistake called "Love in the apocalyptic world". I don't know when I'll post the first chapter but probably in the next two-three days? cuz I have already finished six chapters O-O

Day 114 - Tanjiro's pov

Tanjiro : something wrong?

I asked Kanao who sat in front of me with her head laid on the table. She sighed and lifted her head to look at me.

Kanao : It's just... I feel like the police already gave up on Muichiro... It's like they are not even trying...

/// : Of course they already gave up since it had been weeks since he got kidnapped and they have no trace whatsoever.... who even cares about him.

Kanao : H-How could you even say that?! Of course there are people who care about him!

Kanao said waking up from her seat. "Who is that guy anyways?" I thought and looked at him. He had black hair that were tied up in a messy ponytail in the back with bangs in the front that were slightly covering his dark blue eyes.

/// : Yeah right..... name five people then

Kanao : O-Oh me, Tanjiro... Yuichiro... you?

/// : Pff me? I only pretended to care... I was just playing with him, you really thought someone like me, would hangout with someone like him? How funny.... back to the naming of the five people, so we have you, Tanjiro and his brother.... can't think of anyone else?