Chapter 40

(Above pic does not belong to me) (credits to the real owner)

Quote: 'Positive anything is better than negative nothing.' -Elbert Hubbard

-------- --------- ------ -----   --------- 

previous chapter: 

18 year old: "AAHHHHHHHH!!! NOO! PLEASE FUCKEN TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL! HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY ALL DEAD! HOW THE FUCK DID THE HOUSE CAtCHED A FIRE THAT BAD? I WAS GONE FOR 1 DAMN MONTH! 1 GODDAMN MONTH!!"

—- —-- - -

19 years old: "what's the point in living?"

— —- –

20 years old(with a smirk): "see ya in hell mate." *BANG*

—- —- –

22 years old (licking her lips): "Even if I die I am gonna make sure I drag you all down with me."

—------

In the end, the girl killed herself after defeating 30 assassins.

----------- --------------- ------- 

Back to the crystal room:

Third person pov:

Everyone was in shock, not completely knowing how to react.
"Did you both know about this?" Claude was the first one to speak.

"HUH? Nope...got no clue." Addie answered.

"Ya...I had no idea.." Athy answered as she frowned. 'She lied when we asked about her past life.' -Athy.

"Addie, did you know?" Athy asked. "No but I had an idea." Addie answered.

"Lucas....Any clue when she will wake up?" Fiona asked as she just acted like she had seen nothin' at all.

"No-"

"Would you look at that? The great magician who knows every single thing is completely clueless right now." Aeternitas spoke smugly interrupting lucas.
"I don't know how to wake her up...but I assure you she will not pass away. She is sleeping and can feel her surroundings...only she herself can manage to break off that dreamland of hers. It is something no one can do anything about. Take that...you fucken' evil spirit." Lucas continued as he swore at Aeternitas. He got a smack from Athy for that one.

"Guards, arrest this man." Claude spoke, he will discuss the events that took place today with addie and athy in private. Right now, seeing that Amy will be fine, he will take action against his dear older brother who rose from the dead and who is carrying....uh their great-great-great grandfather in them (?). The thought of it confuses him.

"NOPE! NO my dear brother! I will not be going to the cell. Because I would like to leave this horrid country with my daughter....and come back every month to check on Amy..." Anatacius said as he surrendered.

"I am not giving up." Aeternitas spoke.

"Shut up you horrible person who raised me from dead even when I clearly did not want to. YOu fucken reside in my body, you fucken listen to me. UNderstood.Or else I will fucken kill myself, trapping you in me forever. Motherfucker." Anatacius cursed. He seemed like a mad person, talking to himself.

"It's not a country but a kingdom." Athy corrected Anatacius.

"No, I am pretty sure it's a country." Anatacius replied.

"You have ruled this kingdom for 2 years and you do not know it is infact a kingdom...set that aside. You grew up in the palace. What, are you dumb?" Claude said, irritated.